photo forum - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 03:58 PM   #1
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
photo forum

are we allowed our own?

if so, how do we go about getting it?

thanks
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 09:40 PM   #2
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
All members are now provided with 50mb of diskspace to build their own photo albums at the URL below. Just use your WTAworld username and password to login, and begin uploading photos to your chosen categories:

http://photos.wtastarz.com/cgi-bin/index.pl

You can even help build the "open gallery project" by uploading your pictures to any of the pre-setup player categories. So fans of, for example, Amanda Coetzer can exchange pictures by uploading images from their own collection to her gallery.

A link to individual members photo galleries will soon appear in your wtaworld profile. In the meantime, you can link to your gallery by using your control panel and setting your "homepage" as the URL to your member gallery.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 11:37 AM   #3
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
there are a few mistakes there.
In the Montolio gallery the last pic is of Ruano Pascual
and in the Shaughnessy gallery there is a pic of Kremer

Other than that the gallery is absolutely great. Thanks!
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:45 PM   #4
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
I don't understand the Image Pending Approval

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:56 PM   #5
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
When you upload a pic, it has to be approved by us before being published. Until your upload(s) have been approved, you'll see an "image pending approval" picture.

Nina, I'll look into fixing those mistakes asap. Thanks for pointing them out.
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:45 PM   #6
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Where you find picture of Rachel McQuillan at NASDAQ-100 Open? I can't find where you got them from! LOL!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2002, 04:49 PM   #7
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
The maximum space size for a picture is 180Kb.

I tried to upload a picture of 150Kb (160Kb on disk) but received an error message stating that the picture was too large .

Does it have something to do with the dimensions of the picture (It was 1536 x 2048 ). I don't think I have seen something regarding this limitation though .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2002, 08:48 AM   #8
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

Steve:

1500x1500 is the maximum dimensions of an image you can upload to the photo galleries. So you can see why you were getting that error message now.

I'll see if we can add information about that limit to the photo gallery uploads section shortly.
Old Mar 26th, 2002, 11:44 AM   #9
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Thanks for the information Amanda . I understand now .

Anyway, I had reduced the pic and it's already in the photo forum(Takao Suzuki hitting a high backhand volley ).
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote