All Sanda Mamić ~ 2005 thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 02:50 AM   #31
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Sanda def. Linetskaya 6-4 6-4

great match

right now: washington leads yakimova 7-6 1-1
c'mon mashona

yakimova beat sanda 75 62 a few months ago...altho i think sanda was playing injured
anyways, mashona would be the easier opponent cause sanda has already beaten her once
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 04:49 PM   #32
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Great win Sanda!!
Ajmo against Mashona. Some nice quality points waiting for you.
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 02:08 AM   #33
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
Talk about jinxing her yesterday. Too bad Yakimova didn't beat Mashona.
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 04:57 AM   #34
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
i know right

very unlucky tho...hopefully she can learn from this

two more players have to pull out for her to get in (and at this point, that is very possible) so we can only wait and hope
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 03:06 PM   #35
country flag Principessa

Likhovtseva (18) vs Mamic
WC-Dominikovic vs Santangelo
Weingartner vs Garbin
WC-Adamczak vs Sprem (13)

A third round would be awesome...I really believe she can beat Likhovtseva.
( at Karolina-Sanda 3rd round)
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #36
country flag croat123

sanda definately beat elena they have very similar games, but i think sanda is slightly better

k-lina vs. sanda third round =

wish it were the final tho lol
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 03:22 PM   #37
country flag drive-volley

drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold
Sanda's 4th on court number 13 today. I'm gonna follow the scoreboard. IMO she defenitely has a chance to win. Good luck Sanda
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 05:33 PM   #38
country flag croat123

ajmo sanda!!!

the russians are undefeated so far (9 wins yesterday )

end the streak and crush her!!!
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #39
country flag Principessa

Sanda after her loss to Likhovtseva:

"Noge su mi ostale tko zna gdje, na toj podlozi, za mene novoj, nisam znala izbrojiti korake do udarca.
Ekstremiteti su mi svaki na svoju stranu i najprije se moram boriti sa svojim tijelom, a onda i sa suparnicom."

Allez babe, kick ass at your next tournament...
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #40
country flag croat123

lol @ what she said

not bad against the 18th seed tho...now go out and win ur next tournament
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 09:44 PM   #41
country flag drive-volley

drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold
Did she say something about the surface? Was it something new for her? Or am I wrong... I mean I don't know Croatian at all, but Polish is kind of similar language. Guys, please translate me what she said coz I'm a little bit confused .
Btw I'm really glad she's so close to the main tournament in Paris. Ajmo!
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 09:50 PM   #42
country flag croat123

she said that the surface (rebound ace) was new to her and that she had problems with her footwork
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #43
country flag Principessa

Yup.
Will be tough tomorrow against Douchevina but ajmo!!
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 03:18 AM   #44
country flag croat123

ajmo kveta was playing very well and sanda beat her easily. i think she has a shot against vera but it will be close..

carpet obviously is good for her game
Old Feb 9th, 2005, 06:50 PM   #45
country flag croat123

sanda is in the md (secound round) as a ll because sharapova pulled out. she faces golovin tomorrow good luck sanda you can beat her