The Super Magdalena "Call Me Maggie" Thread - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results:

0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 28th, 2007, 09:12 PM   #556
country flag Nidalgina

Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Super Magdalena "Call Me Maggie" Thread

Quote:
Маги Малеева роди момиче

Бъдещата тенис-звезда ще се казва Юлия
Още една бъдеща тенис звезда се роди в Свети Лазар, след като дъщеричката на Маги Малеева огласи коридорите на болницата в 0:30 часа вчера.

Малката ще носи звучното име Юлия. Последният засега член на талантливото семейство се роди със секцио. Акушираха д-р Бранкова, която проследи бременността на Маги, и д-р Райчева.

Веднага след раждането екип на болница "Свети Лазар" извлече и замрази стволови клетки от пъпната връв на Юлия. След 16 години в професионалния тенис Магдалена Малеева се оттегли през 2005 година, отдаде се на семейството си и създаде еко-инициативата "Горичка".
Една чудесна новина от Топспорт Да е жива и здрава малката Юлия
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2007, 06:36 PM   #557
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Чудесна новина. Много се радвам за Маги. Дано малката Юлия последва майка си в попрището на тениса.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2007, 09:47 PM   #558
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Can you translate it? I was in Germany. I guess she got her child? What does the article say?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 10:31 AM   #559
country flag mimosa

mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of mimosa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Can you translate it? I was in Germany. I guess she got her child? What does the article say?

Yes, yes! She got her child. A girl with beautiful name Julia.Congratulations Maggie!
Old Aug 30th, 2007, 07:27 PM   #560
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

If you check youtube you can watch some of her match against Daniilidou in Athens 2004. Seems to be a great match actually. Tragic and everything. Just sad to see Maggie's head sooo down after the match...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Aug 30th, 2007, 07:38 PM   #561
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future

Yeah, I watched it 2-3 days ago. Danilidou is such an actress, she interrupted twice the match during the most important points and thus broke Maggie's rhythm

Since then I really don't like the Greek.

btw I watched the whole match and I must admit that both players made really impressive rallys and played on a very high quality, but IMO Danilidou did't win fairly.
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2007, 12:44 PM   #562
country flag crazillo

I never watched the match quite honestly. I like Daniilidou's game, but her personality seems to be strange.
I don't think she was not injured, she clearly was, but the way she fell down all the time makes me think she has broken her leg or something. I don't think that's too fair.
Maggie looked very sad after the match, I think she wanted to do better in Athens...

BTW, does anyone have more videos of her and can post links here or upload things? I miss her tennis...

Old Dec 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #563
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z28gouy6-O4

Maggie talking about ... the internet

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 03:13 AM   #564
country flag crazillo

I had a weird dream last night, maybe cuz I'm in China.

I dreamed that the Williams' sisters and Maleeva insulted each other of doping. In the end, they played a match to prove who was right. Maggie won 6-3 6-3.

I miss her.

Old Sep 15th, 2008, 11:47 AM   #565
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Новини за Маги

Бременна в петия месец, бившата тенисистка Магдалена Малеева гостува на Българската национална телевизия в Деня на отворените врати. Празникът беше част от мероприятията по повод 50-годишнината на медията. Маги, която чака второ дете, изглеждаше великолепно в жълт тоалет на своята фирма за облекла Capasca.
Малеева и съпругът й Любо Нойков вече имат една дъщеря - Юлия, която се роди миналата година. Тримата живеят под наем в къща в Бистрица, където са близо до гората и далеч от изгорелите газове и смога на столицата.
Както е известно, екологията е основната доктрина на семейството. Маги не използва памперси за дъщеря си, а само пелени. Освен това бившата първа ракета на България поддържа сайта Gorichka и кара екоавтомобил "Тойота Приус".

Незнаех че е бременна отново.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #566
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgaria View Post
Новини за Маги

Бременна в петия месец, бившата тенисистка Магдалена Малеева гостува на Българската национална телевизия в Деня на отворените врати. Празникът беше част от мероприятията по повод 50-годишнината на медията. Маги, която чака второ дете, изглеждаше великолепно в жълт тоалет на своята фирма за облекла Capasca.
Малеева и съпругът й Любо Нойков вече имат една дъщеря - Юлия, която се роди миналата година. Тримата живеят под наем в къща в Бистрица, където са близо до гората и далеч от изгорелите газове и смога на столицата.
Както е известно, екологията е основната доктрина на семейството. Маги не използва памперси за дъщеря си, а само пелени. Освен това бившата първа ракета на България поддържа сайта Gorichka и кара екоавтомобил "Тойота Приус".

Незнаех че е бременна отново.
Вчера я даваха по БНТ във връзка с екологията и там видях, че пак е бременна . Дано да е момиче, че да правят тандем с Юлия на двойки

For English members Maggie is pregnant again .

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2008, 04:41 PM   #567
country flag crazillo

Congrats Maggie!

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #568
country flag Nidalgina

Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold Nidalgina is a splendid one to behold

http://life.dir.bg/2008/12/17/gallery3751180_0.html

Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #569
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidalgina View Post
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 05:16 PM   #570
country flag crazillo

Congrats, Maggie looks pretty different from the last time I saw her though.