The Super Magdalena "Call Me Maggie" Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results:

0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 24th, 2005, 05:45 PM   #436
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck, Maggie
just enjoy your last tournaments
no pressure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 07:38 AM   #437
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
good luk
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 08:37 AM   #438
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Maggie vs Anna Chakvetadze (1st Round Luxemburg)

such a tough match
good luck though
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 10:00 AM   #439
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Maggie gets the wild card for Luxembourg

Maggie received the wild card for the main draw of The Fortis Championships in Luxembourg which starts on the 26 september. In the first round she will play against Russian Anna Chekvetatze. Maggie has asked for wild-cards at Moscow and Zurich.

"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 12:34 PM   #440
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
Maggie vs Anna Chakvetadze (1st Round Luxemburg)

such a tough match
good luck though
she lost
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #441
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Maggie is not in the Quali Draw. I hope that this is a good sign (MD WC possibly).

Come on Maggie!

Hope anybody besides me still cares about her.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 05:45 PM   #442
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo
Maggie is not in the Quali Draw. I hope that this is a good sign (MD WC possibly).

Come on Maggie!

Hope anybody besides me still cares about her.
I do care about her and a lot more people do. But it's very painful (more than I ever thought it could be), to see her kniwing it's almost the end of her professional career.
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #443
country flag crazillo

It's just... Nearly nobody seems to post in here and that's a bit sad... But oh well.

Same for me.. I can't imagine how me being a tennis-fan without Maggie should work.

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM   #444
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo
It's just... Nearly nobody seems to post in here and that's a bit sad... But oh well.
I think that happens cuz she hasnt played that much lately , and when she plays, she loses in the early rounds, so it's a bit depressive to post something about Maggie's losses

An awful draw for Maggie in Moscow, anything new?
She'll only face the two time champion Nastya, who always plays her best in the Kremlin Cup. If at least Nastya was playing as bad as she did during most time of the season, I think Maggie could get a chance. But not only Nastya plays her fave tournament, but she's also rebuilt her confidence, at least it seems.

Well, if Maggie has an advantage, it's that she's won this tournament once more than Nastya , but while Maggie has got 2 losses in the last 2 years, Nastya is in a streak in Moscow since Maggie got her last KC title.

And plz guys stop complaining , I may not like Maggie as much as you do, but she's a huge favourite of mine, and I could only realize that this year, when I knew she was going to retire . I'll surely miss her as badly as you, but the difference between us is that I only saw her on TV twice, and she lost both matches , to Kim in RG 03 and to Davenport in Tokyo 04 Final. At least I had the pleasure to see her giving a bagel to Kim, and I'm sure not many players were capable of doing that!

Best of Luck to you, Maggie, I do hope you'll at least play a good match and have a nice time in the last time you play one of your favourite tournaments.

Aide!!!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM   #445
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
We all care about Maggie but there is not so much occasions to write about her ...

Aide Maggie
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 07:04 PM   #446
country flag crazillo

Myskina got a flu in Filderstadt and even had to ovmit and is definitely not fit. I don't think she played soooo well. But reagarding Maggie's condition, I would consider her still as the clear fave. Hope for a Tv match at least. At least you will se Maggie via internet Luis.

Old Oct 9th, 2005, 03:15 PM   #447
country flag crazillo

Maggie is partnering Anna-Lena Grönefeld in doubles. Great choice, my dream combo!

Old Oct 9th, 2005, 03:17 PM   #448
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute
Get the title Maleeva/ALG
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 03:20 PM   #449
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute
A very nice team
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #450
country flag rrfnpump

Good luck Maggie in your 2nd last tournament
get some wins here
tough draw, but she has nothing to loose
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote