The Super Magdalena "Call Me Maggie" Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results:

0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15th, 2003, 10:33 PM   #31
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Right, Grafiati

Doubles wins make Maggie's season up to now...

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2003, 09:30 PM   #32
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
no... she said that she want to play 2 more years or more...

but I just saw she withdraws from Strasbourg - hope no injury, but it is highly possible as she has to defend semi-final from last year

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old May 18th, 2003, 08:18 PM   #33
Grafiati

Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all
I also saw that she withdrew... too bad, I hope she will be healthy for RG... I talked to Liezel Huber's coach yesterday and he said she will play with Maggie in Paris, so according to him Maggie is going to play.
GO MAGGIE!
Grafiati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 09:59 AM   #34
country flag AKTW

AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold AKTW is a splendid one to behold
Go Maggie!
AKTW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 03:02 PM   #35
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Thank you, Grafiati

Nice to hear that they are paired up together

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old May 19th, 2003, 06:47 PM   #36
Grafiati

Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all Grafiati is a name known to all
¡vamos Maggie!
Grafiati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 03:05 PM   #37
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Updated as of before Roland Garros

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old May 22nd, 2003, 08:01 PM   #38
country flag Maggie&MomoFan

Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all
New Member-- Huge Maggie Fan!

Im a huge fan of Maggie Maleeva, shes awesome, i met her at the US Open and saw her defear Loit 7-5 in the 3rd saving 2 match points, Maggie Rules. I think shell do well at the French- just a gut feeling, but also it says on the Sanex site she w/d from Strasbourg bc of a right shoulder injury so i hope its nothing serious Go Maggie!!
Maggie&MomoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 06:06 AM   #39
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

Welcome Maggie&MomoFan !

Nice to see some guys coming here to support Maggie

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old May 23rd, 2003, 03:20 PM   #40
KINGHINGIS

KINGHINGIS is an unknown quantity at this point KINGHINGIS is an unknown quantity at this point
French Open Draw

The French Open Draw is now available at www.teamwta.com and will be following the second grand slam of the year throughout the full two weeks updating faster than anyone else
KINGHINGIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 12:47 AM   #41
country flag Maggie&MomoFan

Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all
4th round of RG

Im hoping her fourht round, nearly qtr final performance at Rg will spur some great singles tennis from maggie, especially with grass, i think shell reach teh R16 at wimbeldon i hope and i have a feeling shell do welll at eastbourne, so let this be the beginning to a great 2nd half of season!!!
Go Maggie, play your heart out!!
Maggie&MomoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 07:03 AM   #42
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Jun 14th, 2003, 03:58 AM   #43
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
She's in the semis at Birmingham!

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 04:08 PM   #44
Julian Byatt

Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice Julian Byatt is just really nice
She's in the final at Birmingham!!
Julian Byatt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #45
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Well done Maggie for winning in Birmingham!!!
I'll try and post some pics later.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote