The Super Magdalena "Call Me Maggie" Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results:

0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 9th, 2004, 04:44 PM   #151
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Maleeva is no way better than in 2003, even worse

Hey,
I think that Maggie´s season will be worse than the 2003 season. OK, she was good on HER surface, Indoors, but that´s normal. I think she´s still a thrad on grass and indoors, BUT on clay and hartcourt she made a step back since last year during the American summer circuit. This year she has exactly the same losses like against Asagoe, now against Jankovic and on clay nearly Randraintefy. I think she has to get more power in her shots, the time of tactical players is over now. Maggie has to realize that.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2004, 07:40 PM   #152
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe she realizes that very well but that's her style...
She can not change, considering that she has played in some other way for more than 20 years... I think she is very smart and takes advantage of some opportunuties like in Tokyo...

btw, up to Amelia Island last year Maggie had won 317 points and this year she has already won 472... so I dont really think it's a bad season so far

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 07:52 PM   #153
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
But Maggie lost not to players ranked in the 70´s. I think we can forget about the olympics, she´s no thread for more than one win on this surface. Sorry, but that´s my opinion.
She could take the oppurtionity bc of the surface, but a top-15-player should be able to do it more often!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 08:28 PM   #154
country flag crazillo

OK, dunno. GL Maggie anyways!

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 05:35 PM   #155
country flag space_eef03

space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice
Maggies pressconference in Warsaw

http://www.jandscup.pl/eng/filmy.php
Couldn't believe my eyes!!!
and Kirsten Flipkens
space_eef03 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #156
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you so much for the link

Maggie

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Apr 28th, 2004, 10:39 PM   #157
country flag Maggie&MomoFan

Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all
it wont work, waht did she say in it?!
W 6-0 6-2
L 6-4 6-3
W 7-5 6-4
W 4-6 7-5 7-5
L 6-3 6-0
W 0-6 6-3 6-2
W 6-1 6-0
W 6-3 6-3
W 4-6 6-2 7-5
W 6-1 6-4
W 3-6 6-4 6-4
W 7-5 6-3
W 6-1 6-4
L 6-4 6-3
Maggie&MomoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 01:59 PM   #158
country flag space_eef03

space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice space_eef03 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie&MomoFan
it wont work, waht did she say in it?!
If you're a member of the Maleeva yahoo groups then go there and check out the files. I saved it there. If it still doesn't work then you have to download windows mediaplayer (a newer version maybe?).
Finally a bit of attention for Maggie
and Kirsten Flipkens
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 02:00 PM   #159
country flag space_eef03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosts
Thank you so much for the link

Maggie
You're welcome
and Kirsten Flipkens
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 05:21 PM   #160
country flag space_eef03

Another win

She actually just beat Patty Schnyder with 7-6/2-6/3-6!
I just would have loved to see that match
Go on Maggie
and Kirsten Flipkens

Last edited by space_eef03 : Apr 29th, 2004 at 05:36 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #161
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

btw, Maggie won 5-7 6-2 6-3

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

Old Apr 30th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #162
country flag space_eef03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosts
btw, Maggie won 5-7 6-2 6-3
You are so right, guess I was partying to much to stay correct
Anyways today she lost big time to Venus Venus was way too strong for her! Then again it was on clay so we don't have to take it too bad
Did you see her press conference? I thought it was very nice.
and Kirsten Flipkens
Old May 17th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #163
country flag dido22

dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about dido22 has a spectacular aura about
Maggie gets married on July 10th 2004

After a ten-year long relationship with her boyfriend Ljubo Maggie finally will marry him on July 10th this year. The ceremony will be held in Sofia and be discreet. Maggie has already invited a lot of fellow tennis players from around the world. One of her bridesmaid will be Sonya Jeyaseelan from Canada.
This is all according to a bulgarian newspaper report published today.

Now we can forgive some of Maggie early losses lately.
Unfortunately though she won't be able to play in the World Group play-off with Japan ( on July 10th & 11th )

Congratulations Maggie & Ljubo

http://www.standartnews.com/7sport/style/index.htm
dido22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:22 AM   #164
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Maggie will be very happy with her new life and with her husband!

Congrats Maggie!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2004, 03:54 AM   #165
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold HotSpot is a splendid one to behold
ohh no wonder.... she had some early losses lately.....
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote