Silvia in 2005! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 12:53 PM   #31
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
good luck in doubles!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2005, 09:26 PM   #32
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia defeated Marta in 2 easy sets and now plays British Qualifer Elena Baltacha and the winner will probably play Sharapova!
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2005, 09:28 PM   #33
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic
good luck in doubles!

unfortunately, Silvia and Maria Elena lost in the 1st round of the doubles
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 09:16 AM   #34
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan
unfortunately, Silvia and Maria Elena lost in the 1st round of the doubles
I know, I posted the results in the maria elena camerin thread!
to bad they didn't win!
good luck in the next round silvia!

Old Jan 21st, 2005, 12:17 PM   #35
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia defeated Baltacha 6-1 6-0

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2005, 03:55 PM   #36
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
SILVIA: LETS KICK SHARAPOVA'S ASS NOW !!!

GOOD LUCK SILVIA
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 02:32 PM   #37
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Go Silvia!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM   #38
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
nice top!

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:26 PM   #39
country flag Grohl

she lost against sharapova...
well, you did good, congratz anyway!

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 05:25 PM   #40
Team WTAworld

Sharapova won 4-6 6-1 6-2 but only won 15 more points than Silvia so it was alot closer than the scoreline suggests
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 06:09 PM   #41
country flag GoSandrine

Great effort Silvia
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:43 PM   #42
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
I saw Silvia's match on TV (could not believe it ), Silvia play a great first set and broke MAria at the beginning of the second set. She was just playing incredibly well, she looks very fit, calm and concentrated. She had a ball for a
2-0 lead in the second set that could have been decisive, but there was an overule on a ball, and the point was given to Maria, and that changed the match...Silvia was very angry, the ball was totally out...after that Silvia lost 7 games in a row...Maria got her confidence back and that was it...
But I was really impressed by Silvia, if she keeps playing like that she will have another excellent year
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:32 AM   #43
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
When she's angry she's even more beautiful !!!

I agree she will have another wonderful year..at that age..your great Sil..& getting angry shows that you've still got more spirit then most younger starplayers
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL
2-0 lead in the second set that could have been decisive, but there was an overule on a ball, and the point was given to Maria, and that changed the match...Silvia was very angry, the ball was totally out...after that Silvia lost 7 games in a row...Maria got her confidence back and that was it...
But I was really impressed by Silvia, if she keeps playing like that she will have another excellent year
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM   #44
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
SILVIA IS THE GREATEST
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 06:43 AM   #45
country flag forzaitaliane!!!

forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice forzaitaliane!!! is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaFan
SILVIA IS THE GREATEST
yes,she is
forzaitaliane!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote