Tamaryn Hendler - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 27th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #76
country flag ^bibi^
All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

Next step for Tammy : Emmanuelle Gagliardi! Of course, this is gonna be a tough match, but she could have had a worse one... C'mon Tammy!!!

Current tournaments
Week 16
Dothan - SF
Week 17
Stuttgart - Qualifying 3rd Round | Marrakech - Qualifying 2nd Round | Sttugart D | Marrakech D | Charlottesville | Seoul | Istanbul
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2006, 10:23 PM   #77
country flag tfannis
Spaghetti Warrior

tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute tfannis has a reputation beyond repute

I saw most of the match against Cutrona and I must say i was quite impressed with her game. She hits the ball about one milimetre over the net and she hits it damn hard lol I was even more impressed by her personality: Kim has some competition now when it comes to friendliness
tfannis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 02:27 AM   #78
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 08:01 PM   #79
country flag ^bibi^

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Tammy's match today and was quite impressed too, even though she still lacks power, she definitely has a good basis to become a good player... i made some videos of her, I'l post them later in the week

Current tournaments
Week 16
Dothan - SF
Week 17
Stuttgart - Qualifying 3rd Round | Marrakech - Qualifying 2nd Round | Sttugart D | Marrakech D | Charlottesville | Seoul | Istanbul
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:29 PM   #80
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
I saw Tammy's match today and was quite impressed too, even though she still lacks power, she definitely has a good basis to become a good player... i made some videos of her, I'l post them later in the week
That would be great!!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #81
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light

that would really be great. i would love to see some video. thanks.
firefly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:56 PM   #82
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light

did anyone else get to watch Tamaryn play?
firefly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 06:31 AM   #83
country flag Melusine

Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
did anyone else get to watch Tamaryn play?
yes, I did, I was quite impressed too, she has a really good baseline game

Here are some short video's I made during the warmup (i didn't have time yet to upload pics):

Tamaryn during warmup

Tamaryn practises serve and return

Kim Clijsters
Yanina K-Lina Anna Sania
Melusine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 06:36 AM   #84
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Melusine!

Tammy looks tiny! How tall is she?
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 06:41 AM   #85
country flag Melusine

Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm View Post
Thanks, Melusine!

Tammy looks tiny! How tall is she?
I don't know, she was remarkably smaller than Gagliardi, maybe 1m62 or so

you really see she's a 14-year old.

Funny thing I noticed is that she always kind of sighs after hitting a shot, especially after her serve. She's like blowing her cheek and 'puffing' out the air. No real noise

Kim Clijsters
Yanina K-Lina Anna Sania
Melusine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 07:27 AM   #86
country flag ^bibi^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
I don't know, she was remarkably smaller than Gagliardi, maybe 1m62 or so

you really see she's a 14-year old.

Funny thing I noticed is that she always kind of sighs after hitting a shot, especially after her serve. She's like blowing her cheek and 'puffing' out the air. No real noise
Yeah, she sounds like a snake the "noise" sounds something like "tssss"

Current tournaments
Week 16
Dothan - SF
Week 17
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 07:38 AM   #87
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

As long as she doesn't start screaming like that other Bolletieri girl...
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 03:52 PM   #88
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

I like the way she plays her service
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 04:18 PM   #89
tennisbelge

tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
Yeah, she sounds like a snake the "noise" sounds something like "tssss"
I already heard a junior girl making that sound at the Astrid Bowl last year. It's like when you opens a coke can, isn't it ?
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 04:20 PM   #90
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold

red and black ! belgium rules ! thanks for the videos , i wish tamaryn will be the next star of belgian tennis

www.tamarynhendler.be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BELGIAN BABE
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote