Tamaryn Hendler - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #871
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

What is her first language?

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #872
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Where is she going for her next tournament?
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #873
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Her first language is English i guess
The week who follows the Fed Cup she's on the list for Cali ($100.000+H) on clay

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 25th, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #874
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Great to c her on some entry list! Hope she could make some breakthrough this year, she's gonna complete 20 yrs old...
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #875
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Yes and she's on the list for Bogota the week after, 15 in Q for now
It seems she didn't played on red clay since more than 2 years (Bad Gastein 2009), that can be interesting ^^

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 27th, 2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #876
country flag donellcarey

Absolutely. Well, looking forward to see her playing in some WTA tournaments.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 03:25 AM   #877
country flag Sam.

Tammy during a training session with the team

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 03:59 AM   #878
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy yummy

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:39 AM   #879
country flag Sam.

Other pictures :

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #880
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Something strange and perplexing thing happend:

Sam decided to badrep me above (where I posted a nice pic of Tammy) for some mysterious inexplicable reason.

Est-ce que tout va bien, Sam? / Was dat misschien Belgische surrialisme? In dat geval moet ik het ook eens proberen
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 06:42 PM   #881
country flag Sam.

Non ça va, j'ai bien mis un point d'interrogation pour essayer de comprendre pourquoi avoir mis "Yummy" puisque si ma traduction est bonne ça veut dire "miam-miam" ou "delicieuse" ce qui ne correspond pas à la photo postée. Bizarrement j'ai senti une moquerie dans ce post Désolé si ça t'a perturbé Et je ne comprends pas le néerlandais et j'ai pas vraiment traduit. J'imagine que tu parles pas français

Mais plus sérieusement, te foutrais tu de ma gueule ?

Something like that would have been more appropriate:

Tammy yummy

Last edited by Sam. : Feb 4th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #882
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Loved Tammys enthousiasm in supporting the Fed Cup Team last weekend though.

Although I didn't completely get what she was trying to say during the RTBF interview. (Although that's probably due more to my semi-crap French then to her French).

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:18 AM   #883
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Oh un francophone dans le forum des Belgian Babes, si j'attendais ça .
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #884
country flag Sam.

Tu viens de Belgique aussi? Le drapeau américain c'est un genre ou tu vis là-bas ?

Tammy will play some tournaments soon but i expected better..
12march: Sanya - China (25.000$) She's 3rd seed.
19 march: Bangalore - India (25.000$) She's 1st seed.

I think that's too much easy, but i don't know her decisions or if she's not healthy. She was on a WTA list recently and now she's back in the weakest kind of tournament. This is quite sad because there is not really big players there, not even one. And if she loses it's a bit a shame and if she win it would be normal.

Whatever, i'm glad to see her back that's all the matter Good luck!

(Why not an early trip for be already in Asia for the Fed Cup )

Last edited by Sam. : Mar 6th, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #885
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

25K Bangalore singles QF and doubles title

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote