Tamaryn Hendler - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 09:07 AM   #856
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

I like how she gets a new best rank each week without playing

205 this week
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #857
country flag tamhendler

tamhendler is an unknown quantity at this point

can not wait for the new siezoen.
tamhendler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #858
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Will she play any tournaments before AO qualies?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #859
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

It's seems not, she's not on an entry list and in ITF neither ^^

Last edited by Sam. : Dec 28th, 2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:45 AM   #860
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

well she seems solid for the AO Q spots, bit weird going in to that without match rhythm

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson

Last edited by Bieselke : Jan 3rd, 2012 at 08:15 AM.
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 09:35 AM   #861
country flag Sam.

Finally she's in Hobart entry list, but in alts. She was 18 out when i ask i hope she can get in ^^
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:26 PM   #862
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
well she seems solid for the AO Q spots, bit weird going in to that without match rhythm
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam. View Post
Finally she's in Hobart entry list, but in alts. She was 18 out when i ask i hope she can get in ^^
Who is her coach anyway? He/she should have arranged this better, at least let her play some ITF tourn, so she could have got some match rhythm. It's a shame how this talent is being wasted.

Nice that she's entering the AO-qualies though! I am curieus how she'll do.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #863
country flag Tennis Ball

Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future Tennis Ball has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tamhendler Tammy Hendler
Rise and shine! Vacation is over, 1st day back at it!! Going to work harder than ever before. Good isn't good enough I want better

Tamhendler Tammy Hendler
Completed my 1st workout, my legs are pretty sore already!! Lifting with Steff later. #fittereveryday

You're the best Tammy !

Thanks, Sam!
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #864
country flag Sam.

Her dad is still her coach, she works a lot with Bollettieri from what we can see on twitter.
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #865
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not in qualy draw

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #866
country flag Sam.

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/tennis/aust...ler?id=7374573

Interview in french after her loss against Mladenovic (audio) ^^ Really lovely (long interview btw)
She will be in Fed Cup against Serbia

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 12th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #867
country flag Sam.

Some sentences :

I'm really happy there, go back to Florida with all my family, that make me feel good to see all the family is very happy (of living there)..... i train good and i have a good team there so it goes well.... When i train he (Bolletieri) comes sometimes and give me some advices and he's always positive.... Yes good results last year, well it's a bit tough to say i'm progress after this result here but i was feeling good (she means since she's in Australia) i'm here since a week i trained with some players TOP120 and it was always close, i won sometimes and i think it was all in the same time, the first grand slam of my life, the first match of the year, it was a girl who is a good friend and she made a great match and i didn't follow my tactics and it happend.... Yes i work a lot and not just tennis physically too and well i had some good results, i arrive in GS it's always encouraging for working still more harder and maybe if i work more harder, well i don't know if it's possible but it always possible i get a win in GS and not just to play.... Yes it's sure i'm more fine (lose weight) but i don't know if it helped (she laugh) maybe when i had more weight it was better i don't know , it's a bit tough (she laugh)...... I don't think about what i need to eat it's an habitude and i live for tennis so it's something who comes naturally i know i need to eat good because my body it's the most important and if i work well with my body all will be ok, i understood it had to happen like that and i accepted it..... i talked a bit with Kim the last day and she asked me when i will go in Belgium again and well i still have a lot of family there and we past few days there because we was in Europe and i'm still Belgian, my grandparents don't even talk the English good...... Unfortunately i can't go there for the tennis it was my choice but if that can be good in the next months, or years no problem i go back in Belgium it's just i need to find a way where i'm happy, my family too and if it's like that i'm glad..... Yes i'm really glad to go back in Belgium for Fed Cup, i'm really excited to play for the team that's a long time i didn't play and yes i hope we will have a strong team if everybody is good and not injured i think we have a good chance for winning..... (about Yanina) Offcourse i didn't saw her since a while but we are always good together and with Kim, An-Sophie and Kirsten we are always good, we have fun together, we talk and even if that's since a long time it's like before when we are together."

Well it's not the entire interview (almost) and probably not always translate word by word but my english is not really good and her french is not the best neither so it's not easy to translate Btw i wrote she laugh just two times but she laugh a lot in this interview For me who speaks french i find she was really cute there, she looks like a very nice girl more than i was already thinking

Last edited by Sam. : Jan 12th, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #868
country flag Tennis Ball

Thank you Sam! She speaks like someone from Quebec, having such an English accent.
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #869
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice interview! She sounds like a very positive girl. It's good that she's not too devastated after the AO loss...
Her French is much better than I expected, to be honest
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #870
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, indeed. I find her french very good too.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote