Tamaryn Hendler - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 06:31 AM   #781
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

Haha!
I hope the comments made by Bram make her mad as hell!
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 11:51 AM   #782
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennovitch View Post
Haha!
I hope the comments made by Bram make her mad as hell!
@Tamhendler
Tammy hendler
And to Sam who is all possitive I really appreciate it you make me want to work even harder to prove all those who say I can't, wrong!

I dont think so

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs

Last edited by Sam. : Aug 1st, 2011 at 09:56 AM.
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 05:40 AM   #783
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Also #394 this week

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #784
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

50K Bronx:
QR1: Tamaryn HENDLER (BEL) defeated Naomi BROADY (GBR) (3) 6-4 6-2
QR2: Tamaryn HENDLER (BEL) defeated Elizabeth FERRIS (USA) 6-2 7-5
QR3: Tamaryn HENDLER (BEL) defeated Alexandra MUELLER (USA) 6-4 7-6(4)
R1: Tamaryn HENDLER (BEL) defeated Olivia ROGOWSKA (AUS) 1-6 6-3 7-6(6)

Tammy

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:17 AM   #785
country flag hellas719

3-6 6-1 6-1 over Rolle

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #786
country flag stefke88

stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice

She looks so great in the new profilepics on her twitter!!
stefke88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #787
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

And back to #355 on this week's ranking, up 33 places
Let's hope she can keep this up now!
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 04:47 AM   #788
country flag hellas719

Way to go Tammy! Keep proving Bram wrong!

Old Aug 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM   #789
country flag Powerzorro

Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all Powerzorro is a name known to all

I did an exclusive interview with Tammy!

http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...fans-choqueren
Powerzorro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 09:43 PM   #790
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerzorro View Post
I did an exclusive interview with Tammy!

http://www.belgischetennisvrouwen.be...fans-choqueren
Thanks! I don't understand all of this because i speak french and the traduction is bad but that's good to see
What she means with Belgium, i don't understand this part at all appart with the federation ?

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #791
country flag stefke88

stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice stefke88 is just really nice

Nice to read an interview from her again after this long time!! It's very sad what happened in Belgium that was so bad to even demotivate her while she was always playing tennis and fighting to win so inspiring with her whole heart and seemed to love the game so much but I'm very happy to hear everything is better now!! You go girl!!! You're amazing and I'm sure you will reach your goals!!

Last edited by stefke88 : Aug 29th, 2011 at 07:20 AM.
stefke88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #792
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel193 View Post
Thanks! I don't understand all of this because i speak french and the traduction is bad but that's good to see
What she means with Belgium, i don't understand this part at all appart with the federation ?
My crappy translation:

This is your first interview in a long while with Belgian media. We heared nothing from you for quite a while. what was going on?
I ll just put it like this, there was something wrong. Now I am happy where it is good for me and where I can only grow. I stayed away from the press, but as my results improve, you'll see that I ll be appearing more often. Everything needs time, but especially in tennis I think people expect result too fast. According to me it takes even longer coming back from a place that nearly ruined you.

Are you talking about Belgium now? You lived here for a year but then moved back to the USA. Why?
I m not ready to talk yet about my time in Belgium, but it was the most dramatic year of my life. It got to me so bad that I didn't even want to play tennis anymore. I ll soon tell more about this, because I have quite something to talk about. It will even shock my amazing Belgian fans. You know, Belgium is my country, but I hoped that my tennisexperience would have gone down better. I love the country and liked living there. It is just a shame to see that, as one of the young Belgian players, you get no support from the federation. They don't even recognize me while I represent them at every tournament I play. It says "Belgium" next to my name every week. I don't get a penny for it in return, not even a thank you.

(If you want the rest of the text translated too, lemme know)

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #793
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you translated the rest
thanks in advance
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #794
country flag hellas719

25K Japan R1:
Tamaryn Hendler (BEL) d. Sung-Hee Han (KOR) 57 61 60

Old Aug 31st, 2011, 06:47 AM   #795
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Hi Tammy! The season is nearing its end. how do you look back on it?
My results are going in an upward trend. Slowly I m reaching the point where I am one of the fittest girls in the tournaments I play and my game improves on every match I play. Each loss makes me stronger!

Are there things that could improve?
After each tournament there are things you can improve. Mentally I can still make quite some progression. If I had reached my maximum already now, it would be hard to set long term goals.

As A 19-year old (Taamaryn had her birthday mid-August) you still have nargin for growth..
That's right, 19 is still so young! I still have a lot of time and learn each day, both on and off the court. I ve made quite some progression but it needs some time for that to show up in better results. I for one look forward to the future with patience and optimism. Everything looks more positive then ever at the moment.

Earlier translated Belgium bit

You moved to Florida where you have an entire team behind you?
Correct and my family is the most important aspect of that team to me. Regardless of the results, at the end of a day I can come across quite severe towards them but they're there all the time for me. i have a younger brother and sister who, because of my career, never had the chance to spend much time with our father. Last year he stayed with them and my mom went with me on the tour.

You have a typical "mother-daughter"-relationship?
She gave me the emotional support to heal mentally from the worst year in my tenniscareer. Now my dad travels full time with me again and I am happier then ever. The support he gives me is undescribable. I thank God each day for a dad who sticks with me no matter what. He's my coach AND my dad.

Do you get professional support as well?
I train every day at the IMG Academy in Bradenton (Florida). On court I am assisted by Glenn wiener, the ex-coach of Kei Nishikori. Pat Harrison and Nick Bollitiere help me also when needed. To keep me physically sharp, my team couldn't be better. The IMG Academy is without the best tennis institution in the world. I work on a daily base with an Olympic speedcoach and with one of America's best strengthcoaches. The academy is a part of me and feels good that everybody is involved and helps me every day to get me to my best game.

What do you want to reach with tennis?
I want to have fun with an open mind playing tennis and every match I play. I want to give it all I have. If I get on the court it is a challenge to see how well I can compete with my adversary and how much intensity I can bring on to the court. If I can do that game after game, I ll be able to surpass everyones expactations of me. By that I ll be able to reach my goals, which is really important to me.

Even though you're young, there must already be one tennismoment that will stick with you?
Fed Cup! I ll cherish that experience forever. also my juniors Wimbledon Semifinal and my first tournamentvictory with the pro's were unbelievable.

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote