Tamaryn Hendler - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2006, 06:28 AM   #46
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light
102 HENDLER, Tamaryn BEL 12 Aug 1992 240 36.25 276.25
firefly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 06:27 AM   #47
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
85 HENDLER, Tamaryn BEL 12 Aug 1992 270 43.75 313.75

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 06:56 AM   #48
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light
Tamaryn now holds the highest ITF ranking for a '92.
Well done Tamaryn.

I see that the girls she beat in the finals in the level 2 in Casablanca (Begu) won the European Champs 16 and under.

GO TAMARYN - BELGIUMS RISING STAR.......
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 04:30 AM   #49
country flag firefly

Another victory for you Tamaryn.
Well done for making the qualis list for US Open.
GO GIRL.............
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #50
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold
yes it s her first junior grand chelem , a good thing for tamaryn, i hope she will qualify for the main draw

allez tamaryn!!!

www.tamarynhendler.be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BELGIAN BABE
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 03:25 PM   #51

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold
tamaryn plays today the first match of the qualifying for the junior us open tournament

come on tammy!!

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:48 AM   #52
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
(WC) Alexandra Anghelescu (USA) def. (4) Tamaryn Hendler (BEL) 1-6 6-3 6-4
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:13 AM   #53
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 12:24 PM   #54

it s disappointing but i m sure she will play her first junior tournament of GC next year

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 06:23 PM   #55
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Painful loss, but I'm sure she'll learn from it
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 11:49 AM   #56
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
There's a nice article about Tammy in 'Het Nieuwsblad' today. Don't know if somebody could post it?
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #57
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennovitch
There's a nice article about Tammy in 'Het Nieuwsblad' today. Don't know if somebody could post it?
That would be great
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #58

yes i would like very much read this article

is anybody got news about tamaryn?

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 03:26 AM   #59
country flag firefly

i see she is on the acceptance list for the osaka mayors cup tournament in japan on the 9 of october.
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 04:27 AM   #60
country flag firefly

61 HENDLER, Tamaryn BEL 12 Aug 1992 330 51.25 381.25