Tamaryn Hendler - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #31
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2005, 09:30 PM   #32
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Article from http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/

In the girls 14s singles final Tamaryn Hendler of Belgium and Valeria Solovieva of Russia met in a rematch of last year’s Junior Orange Bowl 12s championship, which Solovieva won 6-1, 6-2.

On Sunday morning, Hendler turned the tables, and defeated her doubles partner by the identical score, a result the Bollettieri-trained thirteen-year-old attributed primarily to the difference in surfaces, clay and hard.

"I'm much more comfy on the hard courts," said Hendler, who speaks excellent English in addition to her native French. "I had a couple butterflies, but I played much better today than yesterday (where she dropped the first set before winning the next two 6-0, 6-1 against the number five seed)."

Now in her fourth year at the IMG Bollettieri Tennis Academy, Hendler visits her home in Belgium every few months, but admitted that the cloudless skies and mild temperatures of Bradenton this time of year are a definite attraction. "I’d say the weather is a lot better."

She and Solovieva will both head for the Junior Orange Bowl, where they’ll seek the opportunity to break the tie in major international titles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tamaryn05EdHerr.jpg (68.9 KB, 46 views)
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM   #33
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
After Tamaryn's win in Casablanca, Morocco, she should be ranked +/- 130th next week One good tournament and she's ranked higher than Aude!

Go Tamaryn
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 04:09 PM   #34
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light
HENDLER, Tamaryn (BEL)
6-3 3-6 6-3 HENDLER, Tamaryn (BEL)
BEGU, Irina-Camelia (ROM)

i think that Tamaryns ranking is going to be under 120 now.
firefly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #35
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light
113 HENDLER, Tamaryn BEL 12 Aug 1992 240 17.50 257.5

Last edited by firefly : Jun 26th, 2006 at 05:20 PM. Reason: smiley error
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 06:16 AM   #36
country flag Melusine

Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold
Tamaryn

Kim Clijsters
Yanina K-Lina Anna Sania
Melusine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 09:11 AM   #37
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
our second best Belgian girl now ... wonder how long it will take for her to be the first one

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 05:01 PM   #38
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold
congratulations tamaryn!!
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #39
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of
Go Tamaryn!

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 05:22 AM   #40
country flag firefly

any news on whats next?
Old Jul 10th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #41
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of Dinkie has much to be proud of
Tamaryn is on the entrylist of two G2 tournaments in South Africa this month. Good choice, these two tournaments are often chosen by IMG tennis students, the draw is relatively weak and therefore lots of easy points.
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 02:03 AM   #42
country flag firefly

i see that the top ranked player won this tournament last year. her itf ranking is 59.
pity aude withdrew.
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #43
country flag firefly

main draw starts tomorrow.
good luck Tamaryn.
let your star shine.

(does anyone know the draw?????)
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 12:12 AM   #44
country flag picina

picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough picina is a jewel in the rough
Tamaryn Hendler is starting to play a tournement tomorrow ,good luck Tamaryn ,fight all the way

Last edited by picina : Jul 18th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.
picina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 04:14 AM   #45
country flag firefly

good win in the doubles tamaryn