Tamaryn Hendler - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:30 AM   #166
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Nice! Hope she will do well when she starts to play in the challengers.
i hope too it s just a question of time because she likes very much communicate with supporters via her blog

www.tamarynhendler.be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BELGIAN BABE
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:02 PM   #167
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

A pic from Banana Bowl

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 03:27 PM   #168
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Great result! It's nice to see a young player with such promising results
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:21 PM   #169
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Tammy!!! Keep on progressing like this
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 09:11 PM   #170
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy's now ranked 20

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:16 AM   #171
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Felipe2004 posted a report of the final:

In the final, I just watch the final set, and Roxane looked pretty tired (because she had to run a lot during the amtch), she was putting the balls in the middle of the court and Hendler was hitting winners all over the place, she played pretty well. Since Roxane won the first set easily, I assume it was because the Belgian had a tough time adjusting to the Brazilian's game. Roxane has said that most of the girls there hit the ball very strong, but with no variation, and that was indeed the case with Tamaryn.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 09:56 AM   #172
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm View Post
Roxane has said that most of the girls there hit the ball very strong, but with no variation, and that was indeed the case with Tamaryn.
That'll be why she has joined the Tennis centre in Mons. She'll learn a lot there!
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 10:28 AM   #173

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold

tammy plays the luxilon cup at miami , a exhibition tournament , if she wins that she will get a WC for wta miami 2008!!

Today she plays her first match againt martic

New blog to read on her website!

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #174
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Tammy will reach the finals here... The competition is really tough
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #175
country flag pigmalion

pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of

She lost 6-3 6-1

.[ALLEZ].
pigmalion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 03:36 AM   #176

very bad service stats it was a bad day

But it s just a match, Tammy will be back in this tournament i m sure

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 07:16 AM   #177
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

well, let's forget the luxilon cup and focus on the next tournaments, anyway, it was just an exhib

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 11:46 AM   #178
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future

as long as she learns from her losses, I think it's good to loose.
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 04:36 AM   #179
country flag firefly

firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light firefly is a glorious beacon of light

these types of matches are so important for a young players development. i hope that she will be given the opportunity to play a match at fed cup. the more high level matches she can play the quicker she will be able to fullfill her potential.
firefly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 02:11 PM   #180

i m totally agree and belgium is very not favorite without kim and justine so we can take a lot of risk

www.tamarynhendler.be