Tamaryn Hendler - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2007, 05:48 PM   #151
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamaryn Hendler

SF Tamaryn Hendler (BEL) d. Reka Zsilinska (USA) 6/3 e 6/4
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2007, 07:15 PM   #152
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold

she is incredible! she s the best!!

come on tammy once again !

www.tamarynhendler.be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BELGIAN BABE
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #153
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Well done!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 09:07 PM   #154
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #155
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all

Old Mar 18th, 2007, 09:53 PM   #156

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold

tammy won final 4-6,6-4,6-1!!!

great champion!!

thanks for pictures, it was in australian open?

elleke what s is the copyright please? i want to add them on the official website of tammy

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:40 AM   #157
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That's an amazing result, Roxane Vaisemberg already played ITF tournaments and won 2 10k's + 1 25k SF!
Congrats Tammy!
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #158
country flag Elleke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony kirilenko View Post
tammy won final 4-6,6-4,6-1!!!

great champion!!

thanks for pictures, it was in australian open?

elleke what s is the copyright please? i want to add them on the official website of tammy
yes it was at the AO,
I've got them from :
http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/sport/tennis/356874
http://www.vrtnieuws.net/nieuwsnet_m...fed/index.html

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 09:26 AM   #159
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy When is she playing some ITF's?
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 10:34 AM   #160
country flag ^bibi^
Fasten your seatbelts, It's gonna be a bumpy night

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy!!!!!!!!

Anyone know what her next ranking will be ? (it's not yet updates on the website...)

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 10:51 AM   #161
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
Tammy When is she playing some ITF's?
I hope in the summer at the belgian challengers maybe already Torhout. Hope she gets some wildcards.

I think she will get one at Rebecq and maybe Brussels

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 10:52 AM   #162
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^bibi^ View Post
Tammy!!!!!!!!

Anyone know what her next ranking will be ? (it's not yet updates on the website...)
somewhere around 20

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:27 AM   #163

yes that s it

thanks elleke

very soonly planning will be updated , tonight there will be a new blog written by tammy saturday before the semi final

Maybe i hope new exclusive photos at banana bowl with the trophy

www.tamarynhendler.be
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:28 AM   #164
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Hope she will do well when she starts to play in the challengers.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniKim View Post
Wow! That's an amazing result, Roxane Vaisemberg already played ITF tournaments and won 2 10k's + 1 25k SF!
Congrats Tammy!
yes vaisemberg is approximately top 400 so Tammy could already win 10000$ i m sure

www.tamarynhendler.be