Mary NOT in Sydney Entry List - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2004, 03:19 AM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Mary NOT in Sydney Entry List

I just looked at the Sydney Entry list in the Sydney forum and was surprised not to see Mary's name ... I know someone has posted that she was supposed to play Sydney and then Australian Open so I am worried that her injury is still bothering her. It would be terrible if Mary had to miss the Australian circuit for the 2nd year in a row ... Has anybody heard anything?
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2004, 03:25 AM   #2
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
I just looked at the Sydney Entry list in the Sydney forum and was surprised not to see Mary's name ... I know someone has posted that she was supposed to play Sydney and then Australian Open so I am worried that her injury is still bothering her. It would be terrible if Mary had to miss the Australian circuit for the 2nd year in a row ... Has anybody heard anything?
It better not be the i word Hope the reason is because she's playing Auckland instead or something. I hope she enters late or something though
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 03:28 AM   #3
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan
It better not be the i word Hope the reason is because she's playing Auckland instead or something. I hope she enters late or something though
I agree AK-DH Fan
Perhaps Mary plans to play AO with no warmups or maybe she will take late Wild Card but this is not good news
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 04:44 AM   #4
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I hope She is not doing a 2004 and Maissing the Aussie circut she is very popular in Australia and has had good results here Hopefully she has decided to just play no warm ups and just wants to be fresh for the Aussie open. I dont want to hear for the second year in a row that one of the former champs will not be playing.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 04:57 AM   #5
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
maybe she's not sure about the injury? or she has other plans for her birthday?
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 09:38 AM   #6
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
She is probably still injured... maybe she has choosen to prepare herself out of a tournament and to come back on the tour For the Australian open ...Williams sisters does it frequently... or maybe she will just play in Auckland....just hope that her injury is not too important....
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 10:51 AM   #7
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Oh dear...hopefully Mary will have a good reason for not playing in Sydney...its such a grand warm-up tourney...and I would really love Mary to get used to the level of other top players before the Australian Open...

Mary surely will play the Australian next year???...It would be unthinkable if Mary skip it next year too...at this point of her career...I always reckon Australia is the best place for Mary to play....she loves it there...
Anyway...all the best Mary...hopefully u'll be ready for next year!!!!
Go Mary!!!!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 01:12 AM   #8
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that Mary will be OK and will play down under.

Please Mary be OK !!!!!!!!

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #9
country flag MaryBigFan

MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road MaryBigFan is on a distinguished road
Maybe she will be playing in soime smaller tournaments than sydney before AO.
MaryBigFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2004, 06:34 PM   #10
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBigFan
Maybe she will be playing in soime smaller tournaments than sydney before AO.
hope so
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 08:00 AM   #11
country flag aimee20

aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all aimee20 is a name known to all
hi guys any news on this
i'm at sydney and this is really sad news
aimee20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM   #12
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I heard that she was going straight to the AU Open.

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 08:43 PM   #13
country flag NicoMary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Spruce
I heard that she was going straight to the AU Open.

Mark
me too...we will see
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 12:01 PM   #14
country flag christo

christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice christo is just really nice
J'ai envoyé un email à la fft. Ils m'ont répondu ce matin:"Mary Pierce devrait commencer par le tournoi de Hobart. Son coach est pour l'instant son frère David".
christo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 12:15 PM   #15
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Yes that is a good news !!!!

David is back

Thanks Christo

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote