Lena in 2005-the road to the top 10! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 07:37 PM   #31
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
24 days until Lena lifts the trophy.
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2004, 07:21 AM   #32
country flag fOxYLiCiOuS

fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute
Goooo Elena!!

fOxYLiCiOuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM   #33
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Lena made the Gold Exempt list, in the same group as Vera, Suarez, Sugiyama, and Sprem.
That's some extra money. And it shows that tournament directors are aware of Lena.
Udachi Lena!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM   #34
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Let's have constructive chats here.

Realisticly, what do you expect of Lena in Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne?
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM   #35
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
I need to see the draws. But at Gold Coast, she's capable of winning.
I want her to have a good draw in Melbourne. No top 12 opponent until the quarters.

Old Dec 19th, 2004, 08:26 PM   #36
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Get the Clijsters draw to the 2001 RG final.
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 07:11 PM   #37
country flag goldenlox

Just avoid, Lindsay, and that level in the third and fourth rounds.
Unlike Wimbledon and the US Open, where she had Maria, then Lindsay, in third rounds.

Old Dec 20th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #38
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Lena could beat Maria. She should be beating Dementieva regularly, but doesn't.
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 08:38 PM   #39
country flag goldenlox

It's easier to beat Lindsay than Maria. Avoid both of them.

Old Dec 20th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #40
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

No dear, it's not.
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 09:30 PM   #41
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

GL, a little reminder here:

Washington upsets Sharapova at Pilot Pen
Aug. 24, 2004
SportsLine.com wire reports

NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova was upset in three sets by wild card Mashona Washington on Tuesday in the Pilot Pen tennis tournament.

Sharapova, ranked seventh in the world had 11 double-faults in the match. Three of them occurred in the two games that Washington broke the fourth-seeded Russian in the deciding set of her 6-3, 2-6, 6-2 win.

"I can't be perfect all the time," Sharapova said of her serve. "I still have so many matches ahead of me where I want to improve. It's all about learning, and at 17 (years old), I have a lot to learn."

It was the biggest victory of the 28-year-old Washington's career. Ranked No. 81, the sister of former tennis player MaliVai Washington beat Meghann Shaughnessy on Monday and now advances to the quarterfinals.

"I think every player has that one big win or two big wins (in them), and I was due for mine," she said.

She said her ability to stay relaxed and an improving serve were the two biggest factors in the win.
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 09:34 PM   #42
country flag goldenlox

Maria is already better than Lindsay. At 17.
Lena can use a draw without either.

Old Dec 20th, 2004, 10:26 PM   #43
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Maria is already better than Lindsay. At 17.
Lena can use a draw without either.
At 17, everyone was better than Lindsay.

If you're saying she's better than Lindsay now:

1. Davenport....
4. Sharapova.

But this isn't a forum for Maria Mania discussions.
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 12:48 AM   #44
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

What does Lena want for Christmas? It must be cold in Russia now.
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 04:09 PM   #45
country flag goldenlox

Lena trains at the Casal-Sanchez Academy in Barcelona.
Maria is better right now, than Lindsay.