Lena in 2005-the road to the top 10! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2004, 07:18 PM   #16
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Tournament directors don't care about Lena.
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #17
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Being on the GE list means direct entry all year.
Lena can play any tournament she wants to enter.
And it's extra money.
Molik is not on the list, so it's a sign of respect to Lena.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 04:55 PM   #18
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Lena needs a good start to 2005, to keep her confidence high.

Old Dec 12th, 2004, 07:19 PM   #19
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Stop.
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #20
country flag goldenlox

I expect Lena to make a run at a YEC spot this year.
And to earn over $1 million in prizemoney.

Old Dec 14th, 2004, 02:24 PM   #21
country flag goldenlox

Sveta has begun her trip from Barcelona to Belgium.
Soon Lena will be on her way to Australia!

Old Dec 14th, 2004, 03:21 PM   #22
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

BAM! winners.
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 03:27 PM   #23
country flag goldenlox

I think 2005 is Lena's break through year.
She made $500,000 in prizemoney this year, but no clothing deal.
This coming year, Lena becomes a millionaire!

Old Dec 14th, 2004, 03:30 PM   #24
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

I agree. By the start of the clay season, Lena should be top 10. I think Lena is very capable of making slam QF's this year.
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 03:56 PM   #25
country flag goldenlox

The way Lena played after Wimbledon, the top 10 just means staying healthy.
She's had bad luck with her health ever since her big US Open.
It's time for Lena to get paid. She's the next RR millionaire.

Old Dec 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM   #26
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

If she makes the QF in Miami, I'll be seeing her there.
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 04:12 PM   #27
country flag goldenlox

If Lena makes the Miami final, I can see her on CBS, just like the New Haven final.

Old Dec 14th, 2004, 04:29 PM   #28
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Miami final is alot to ask.

I just want to see her in person again. I saw all of her matches in New Haven.
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #29
country flag goldenlox

I saw 3 New Haven matches, all Lena wins , on tv.

Old Dec 15th, 2004, 02:03 AM   #30
country flag F-R-E-A-K

F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute F-R-E-A-K has a reputation beyond repute
Udachi Lena Bovina
F-R-E-A-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote