Lena in 2005-the road to the top 10! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 30th, 2004, 02:25 PM   #1
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Lena in 2005-the road to the top 10!

Lena starts her year at Gold Coast. She should be the #3 seed.
Good luck and stay healthy in 2005!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

Last edited by goldenlox : Nov 30th, 2004 at 04:45 PM.
goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2004, 06:31 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
I started this thread already.

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=139026
Old Dec 1st, 2004, 02:19 PM   #3
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares !
This is my Herd !

Old Dec 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM   #4
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Who cares !
This is my Herd !
No, it's not.
Old Dec 2nd, 2004, 02:29 PM   #5
country flag goldenlox

Of course it is. I have more than 3,000 posts in here.
I'm a majority of 1!

Old Dec 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM   #6
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Anna related posts don't qualify.
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:13 PM   #7
country flag goldenlox

Bovina's Herd discusses Lena, and all of Russian tennis.
I will make sure the Herd is always entertaining.

Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 03:41 PM   #8
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Bovina's Herd discusses Lena, and all of Russian tennis.
I will make sure the Herd is always entertaining.
No, we discuss Lena, not the Sharapova/Anna/Kirilenko Pose of the Day.
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 03:48 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

I discuss Lena, and the issues of the day.
If Leena wants to join in, she has to keep up to date.

And I might do poetry

Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:02 PM   #10
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Lena will be the #3 seed at Gold Coast. The field is very winnable if she shows up.
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:03 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

Yes, it's very winnable. And if Lena gets a good draw in Melbourne, I think she can go far.
And get closer to the top 10.

Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:22 PM   #12
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

I can realisticly see Lena talking out six of the top eight seeds if she's playing her best in Australia. This could be Lena's breakthrough slam. If Suarez Jr. can get to the semis, so can she.
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:24 PM   #13
country flag goldenlox

The AO depends on the draw. 2005 is Lena's first full year with Sanchez-Casal.

Old Dec 8th, 2004, 04:16 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

Lena won at least one match at every event she played in 2004.

Old Dec 9th, 2004, 03:06 PM   #15
country flag goldenlox

Lena made the Gold Exempt list, in the same group as Vera, Suarez, Sugiyama, and Sprem.
That's some extra money. And it shows that tournament directors are aware of Lena.