Michaela Pastikova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2004, 12:22 AM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Michaela Pastikova

She deserves a thread.

She's 24 years old and about to enter the top 100 for the first time in her career.

I saw her playing in Moscow and I liked her. She's pretty cool.

And a funny fact: she will most likely be in Australian Open MD, which is remarkable as she has lost in the first quali round in her last 9 slams.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2004, 10:54 AM   #2
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
i am a fan of her also and indeed, she deserves her own thread

hopefully she'll enter the top 100 soon!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #3
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I watched her aswell, I think against Svetlana. I loved the way she played.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2004, 12:41 AM   #4
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Despite losing in the 2nd round of Poitiers, Michaela will enter the top 100 for the first time in her career. As no. 100.

Congrats!
Old Nov 27th, 2004, 11:33 AM   #5
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
yay great Michaela!! Congrats!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2004, 02:29 PM   #6
country flag ^bibi^
Fasten your seatbelts, It's gonna be a bumpy night

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you godomionique for inviting me in this thread.. i really love Michaela, i saw her in hasselt (against birnerova in 3rd qualies, in the end of her first double match, and against garbin in the firste round).. i also had the opportunity to talk to her a littl and even to make a picture with her... she really is great... i hope she'll go on her super form of these last months in 2005!!

so go michaela!!!!

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM   #7
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
Michaela's got her own thread.
I saw her play against Kuznetsova in Moscow and really liked the way she played.
Let's hope she a can have a great 2005
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 06:30 AM   #8
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Michaela
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 08:32 AM   #9
country flag ^bibi^

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Michaela's next Tournaments :

Michaella won't play either bergamo or valasska mezirici next week, so we won't see her before january.

On the first week of the year, she should play Gold Coast Qualies(III), as she received a feed up after a win in Prague Pruhonice, then she'll be playing in Canberra qualies (IV) where she should be seeded #3 and really could make a good week. After that, she'll go to Melbourne for the first Grand Slam of the year, Michaela will be in the main draw. Michaela had played in Melbourne only once in 2001.

Last year, Mchaela didn't play any tournaments in january, so she won't have any points to defend and will probably keep on climbing up the rankings

Good luck Miky!!!

Current tournaments

Last edited by bibifanofjuju : Dec 5th, 2004 at 08:39 AM.
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 07:17 AM   #10
country flag GoDominique

Michaela with a pretty good start in 2005:

Lost in the first round of Canberra BUT reached the doubles final with G. Navratilova (close loss in 3 sets).

And now at AO:
Pastikova def. Kremer 6-4 6-4

Keep going!
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 07:21 AM   #11
country flag GoDominique

Next up is Lindsay BTW. (if she beats Conchita)
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 02:44 PM   #12
country flag ^bibi^

she beats conchita, and very esaliy 6-1, 6-0... it's gonna be a hard workfor Michaela, but she's got nothing to lose.. so now, le'ts just all wait and hope

Current tournaments

Old Jan 18th, 2005, 03:49 PM   #13
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping Michaela does better at Wimbledon, after all she got that great net dash / volley instict.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 04:01 PM   #14
country flag ^bibi^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kirilenko#1fan~
I'm hoping Michaela does better at Wimbledon, after all she got that great net dash / volley instict.
she's nout out yet
(or maybe just a little )

Current tournaments

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 03:13 AM   #15
country flag GoDominique

Pastikova/Navratilova def. Ashley/Granville 6-4 6-7 6-3

They could have had it easier (were serving for the 2nd set) but anyway nice result.

Now Michaela can really play without pressure against Lindsay, even if she loses she's still in the tournament.