Wynne Prakusya Qualify to Nasdaq 100 Open's Main Draw - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2002, 10:47 PM   #16
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
I am following the live score of match between Prakusya/Lee vs Suarez/Ruano Pascual now.

It's in the first set, and Suarez/Ruano Pascual took the first five games to lead 5-0. Then, it seems that Lee/Prakusya make a great comeback by taking the next 4 games, to make it 4-5, even tough they lost the first set 6-4.

The second set will begin soon, and I really hope that Prakusya/Lee can repeat their performance in the previous two matches, that they won the last two sets after lost in the first set.

Sadly, I have to go now, so hopefully somebody can continue the progress of this match game by game. Thz and highly appreciated.

kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 12:26 AM   #17
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Thanks for the info Henry .

I started to pick-up the second set when Janet / Wynne were already one break down at 2-4.

If Wynne started to serve in each set as it has been the case in the previous matches, then I can assume that it was upto Janet to serve.

Janet / Wynne were at 30-40, came back to 40-40. I think they had a game opportunity but could not conclude it. Then Suarez/Ruano Pascual took the game for a double break and lead 2-5.

In the final game, Janet / Wynne started well 0-15 but Suarez/Ruano Pascual came back, took the lead and I think won the match at 40-30.

Very strong opponents. But it is a good experience for Janet and Wynne .

Let's see now what they will do in Saratosa, their next destination.
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote