Madrid 2012 Tennis Project - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 11:24 PM   #1
country flag Alvarillo

Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute
Madrid 2012 Tennis Project

Madrid 2012 Dossier was send to the CIO, and now we know the tennis project which is now under construction in South Madrid.

"CAJA MÁGICA DEL TENIS" - (Magic Box)

Main Court - 12.000 seats
Second Court - 3.500 seats
Third Court - 2.500 seats
These 3 courts will be covered with a roof like Rod Laver and Vodafone Arena Courts in Melbourne.
5 Exhibition Courts - 500 seats each one
6 Training Courts

The Tennis Masters-Series Madrid will be played there since 2007/8 and the city wants to host a WTA event at the same time, they will try to move from October to the European Clay Court as the ATP-WTA wants another ATP/WTA MSeries tournament in Europe.

Here you can see the project:
http://www.madrid2012.es/POlimpico/F...dDeporte=tenis

Also you can read in English and French the Dossier of the Spanish Candidate City:

http://www.madrid2012.es/POlimpico/M...palabrasClave=
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM   #2
country flag Alvarillo

Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute
Madrid was the second most valored city some months ago only 0.5 point behind Paris and with a possitive difference of more than 1 point from London or New York...
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 11:42 PM   #3
country flag Venus+Serena#1fan

Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold
I hope Madrid wins so badly. I think it still has a shot, it would be awesome to have the Olympics in my home-town, even though I dont live there now, im still there every summer.
Venus+Serena#1fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote