Serena to star in 'Rush Hour 3' - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM   #1
country flag CrossingDelancey

CrossingDelancey is an unknown quantity at this point
Serena to star in 'Rush Hour 3'

Has anybody viewed the interview with Brett Ratner on ET-TV?

He was being interview about his latest movie, starring Pierce Brosnan. When he was asked would there be another ‘Rush Hour’ movie in the making, and would Serena have a starring role.
He went on to answer that he was in discussion why Jackie Chan & Chris Tucker. They were working on the premise that the movies main theme would be about a tennis champion being abducted by the mob.
In the movie the Chris Tucker character was childhood friends with what would be I presume the ‘Serena’ character. Well that’s what it sounded like when he was describing the plot.
Although he did articulate that the tennis champion in the movie would be fictional, and not Serena Williams herself.

I thought the first two movies were great fun! Who knows!
CrossingDelancey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 06:29 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
I think it would work, but don't try to work the tennis theme in there. 90% of Americans don't know what it is.
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM   #3
miranda_lou

miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of
The first "Rush Hour" was a big hit; the second "Rush Hour" was not such a hit. I imagine the third one will be even less so. This is a movie with one star who can't act and another one who can't speak english. I think people might be a little tired of the premise.

Besides, I thought Serena didn't want to play a tennis player. Isn't that why she turned down "Wimbledon"?
miranda_lou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM   #4
country flag Veegeta

Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light Veegeta is a glorious beacon of light
This movie's gonna be huge.
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 06:52 PM   #5
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I love rush hour! This might be interestin!

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 06:54 PM   #6
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda_lou
Besides, I thought Serena didn't want to play a tennis player. Isn't that why she turned down "Wimbledon"?
Serena: "For the last time, Brett, I don't want to play a tennis player. I turned down the role in 'Wimbledon,' and I'm turning you down."

Brett: "We'll pay you twice what they offered you for 'Wimbledon.'"

Serena: "OK."

Of course, I could be wrong.....
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #7
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
I know I said I would not post in GM till next season...but let me just say this one bit then I'm out...DONT FALL FOR IT SERENA!!!!!! He is lying to baby gurl to get into her pants...Aint no damn Rush Hour 3...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 08:40 PM   #8
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossingDelancey
Has anybody viewed the interview with Brett Ratner on ET-TV?

He was being interview about his latest movie, starring Pierce Brosnan. When he was asked would there be another ‘Rush Hour’ movie in the making, and would Serena have a starring role.
He went on to answer that he was in discussion why Jackie Chan & Chris Tucker. They were working on the premise that the movies main theme would be about a tennis champion being abducted by the mob.
In the movie the Chris Tucker character was childhood friends with what would be I presume the ‘Serena’ character. Well that’s what it sounded like when he was describing the plot.
Although he did articulate that the tennis champion in the movie would be fictional, and not Serena Williams herself.

I thought the first two movies were great fun! Who knows!
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 10:50 PM   #9
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future
chris tucker can act, he is funny as hell obviously you don't understand what humor is haha
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 12:44 AM   #10
country flag AimeeLizAni

AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts AimeeLizAni is infamous around these parts
What an ingenious plot to ruin what could have been a perfectly good movie!
AimeeLizAni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 01:00 AM   #11
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Wasen't their en episode of Charlies Angels like this, Aaron Spelling is SO going to sue...but I would love to see Serena in a Rush hour film...it would be the perfect vechicle for her acting career, if thats the way she wants to go, and it would certainly be a lot of fun.

Maybe they should have some Russian maffia plot and have Anna as Serenas less successfull nemesis. We have to have some Asian theme in there as well, give me time Im working on it...Ill make a hollywood star out of Shinobu Asagoe yet!!!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 01:14 AM   #12
country flag tennischick

tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
I know I said I would not post in GM till next season...but let me just say this one bit then I'm out...DONT FALL FOR IT SERENA!!!!!! He is lying to baby gurl to get into her pants...Aint no damn Rush Hour 3...
so you think he's just hanging around Serena to get ideas for his movie? that would be despicable if it turns out to be true
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 01:19 AM   #13
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
There is a Rush Hour 3, it was announced back in Febuary this year and the plan is to shoot it back to back with Rush Hour 4. Renter is confirmed as the director with a scrip produced by Jeff Eastin. It wont be out until late 2005, early 2006.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 01:43 AM   #14
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dava
Wasen't their en episode of Charlies Angels like this, Aaron Spelling is SO going to sue...but I would love to see Serena in a Rush hour film...it would be the perfect vechicle for her acting career, if thats the way she wants to go, and it would certainly be a lot of fun.

Maybe they should have some Russian maffia plot and have Anna as Serenas less successfull nemesis. We have to have some Asian theme in there as well, give me time Im working on it...Ill make a hollywood star out of Shinobu Asagoe yet!!!
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 01:55 AM   #15
country flag Ari

Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice Ari is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda_lou
The first "Rush Hour" was a big hit; the second "Rush Hour" was not such a hit. I imagine the third one will be even less so. This is a movie with one star who can't act and another one who can't speak english. I think people might be a little tired of the premise.

Actually, the second Rush Hour grossed more than the first Rush Hour; domestically that is. It(Rush Hour 2) made like $215 million. The first one grossed apx. $140 million.
Ari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote