Russian league season - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 12:23 PM   #1
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Russian league season

Has the Russian league season finished?
If so, who's won, and who's been relegated?
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2004, 03:02 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Beats me C. What sport are you talking about anyway?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #3
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Hi Cat, I'm talking about football.
It's a sport that we Europeans like to play.
It's a sport where 2 teams of 11 have to kick a ball in a net.
You should try it some time
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 04:00 PM   #4
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
1-Lokomotiv Moscow won the title
2-CSKA and their $$$$ 2nd
3-Torpedo
4-Zenit St Petersburg (they fizzled out last month )

7-Spartak (they improved a bit as season went on, that says alot )
bottom 3
Kubin Krasnador
Alanya Vladikavkaz
Rotor Volgograd
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM   #5
country flag igost

igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
1-Lokomotiv Moscow won the title
2-CSKA and their $$$$ 2nd
3-Torpedo
4-Zenit St Petersburg
so Lokomotiv, Torpedo and Zenit didn't have $$$$?
what do they use to buy players - tugriks, manats?

btw, it was Krylya, not Torpedo, who won silver
igost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 09:14 PM   #6
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Cassius, we have something called football here in America. Real football.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Nov 19th, 2004, 04:00 AM   #7
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
Go Moscow SpartaK!!!!!
Princess Sarah. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 05:01 AM   #8
country flag Emptiness

Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of
American footbal sucks. Who wants to see men grabs balls in between each others legs? Thats the real cause of gays, not lack of morals, not lack of strong father figures, its the national past time of grabs eachs other's balls and the guy on guy action called "tackling". Instead of banning gay marriages they should solve the epidemic by cutting out the source.

Old Nov 19th, 2004, 12:50 PM   #9
country flag Cassius

Quote:
Cassius, we have something called football here in America. Real football.
Pffft, your 'foot'ball is for girly men who have to wear padding because they're scared they might get a bruise
*Girly voice* "Oooh no, I'm an American footballer, and my mascara has run. Oooh help meeeee!"
*Proper voice* See, that was a good impression, wasn't it?
Your footballers should play rugby, a real man's game.

Quote:
American footbal sucks. Who wants to see men grabs balls in between each others legs? Thats the real cause of gays, not lack of morals, not lack of strong father figures, its the national past time of grabs eachs other's balls and the guy on guy action called "tackling". Instead of banning gay marriages they should solve the epidemic by cutting out the source.
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 04:51 PM   #10
the cat

Fragrance, in American football the players grab the football and not each other balls!

That was a very good impresstion Cassius.

Old Nov 19th, 2004, 08:55 PM   #11
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
Spartak finishing 7th they used to win the league every year.
At least Russias answer to Chelsea didnt win.
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote