Ai in 2005! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2004, 02:18 AM   #1
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Ai in 2005!

I hope this coming year will be better for Ai, she did really well to stay inside the top 20 in the world for the second year in a row!

Unlike last year Ai doesn't have as many big points to defend so she'll be able to make up a lot of ground from Sydney to Eastbourne. GOOD LUCK AI!!!
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2004, 02:52 AM   #2
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Go, Ai!!

It's interesting who she'll play doubles with!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM   #3
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Ai is ready to start practicing soon.

She said her schedule (which begins in Gold Coast) hasn't changed.

Old Dec 4th, 2004, 03:05 AM   #4
country flag Nochi

Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold
get ur seat back in TOP10 Aichan !!

3 Single Title
2006 : Bali , Luxembourg
2007 : Portugal
10 Double Titles
2005 : Stanford , US Open
2006 : Pattaya,Dubai,Berlin,US Open,Bali,Beijing,Luxembourg
2007 : Antwerp
Nochi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 03:44 AM   #5
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Ex Hopman, so she's playing same schedule as last year? Yay! GO Ai!!!
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 04:14 AM   #6
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Ex Hopman, so she's playing same schedule as last year? Yay! GO Ai!!!
She made the final this year(right) so hopefully she'll repeat or even better, win it. GO AI!!!!!!!
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #7
country flag ex hopman

she just mentioned about the gold coast as her opening tournament of 2005.
I am sure she'll play Sydney, AO, and Toray after that.

I am so excited whom she'll play doubles with!!

Old Dec 5th, 2004, 09:01 PM   #8
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
I don't understand why Ai would want to play in Filderstadt and not Tokyo instead. She's never done well in Germany before, bar that QF appearence at the 1998 German Ladies Open.
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 12:25 AM   #9
country flag pcrtennis

She needed some points because of all of the points that she had to defend. So she played the bigger tourney this year.
Old Dec 6th, 2004, 04:20 PM   #10
country flag ex hopman

She has mentioned that the German Tournament was one of the best when she played there for her first time there a few years ago...two years ago??

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 10:27 AM   #11
country flag ex hopman

Ai's 2005 Schedule up to USO

Gold Coast
Sydney
Australian Open
Tokyo (Toray PPO)

Doha
Dubai
Indian Wells
Miami

Berlin
Rome
French Open

Eastbourne
Wimbledon

Cincinati
Stanford
San Diego
Los Angeles
Toronto
New Haven
US Open
(7 weeks in row!!!)

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 10:32 PM   #12
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
I hope she does good at Wimbledon in 2005
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 02:16 AM   #13
country flag pcrtennis

Go Ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 07:02 PM   #14
country flag pcrtennis

Ai's draw in Sydney is a nightmear...with Golovin in the first round and possiblt Stosur in the second...then she would have to play Davenport (who also has a tricky second round)

GO AI!!!

She's also playing doubles with Dementieva here!
Old Jan 10th, 2005, 06:52 AM   #15
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
I'm glad she's playing with Elena Her daws sucks though, I just hope she plays better, but she's got so many tough players in her section
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote