Reasons why people don't like Sharapova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 11:36 PM   #1
country flag Ruud

Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice Ruud is just really nice
Reasons why people don't like Sharapova

-They are not real fans of Tennis

-Their immature and bias

-They are jealous of her

-They post all these threads against her because they can't take her success anymore, so they express their anger on this messageboard by talking bad stuff about her so they can feel better about themselves

-They criticize Maria because so many things have been said about her and she’s the centre of attention when they themselves are the ones who generates all these topics about her.
Ruud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 11:42 PM   #2
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
In a lot of cases its sad but true..
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 11:52 PM   #3
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Right.

All us Maria fans are getting so tired of having to defend Maria... and ourselves for being Maria fans!!! Because apparently all Maria fans are the scourge of the earth

And then there's this wave of "so-called" Maria fans who claim to be fans but go around making outrageous comments like "Maria is the greatest ever" and "Serena fakes injuries" and the like. It's these idiots that give the real fans a bad name.
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 11:56 PM   #4
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
its my birthday today! and Im just glad there was an interesting dramatic final - sets up the stage perfectly for 04 - I agree though alot of ppl are taking out anger on Sharapova for unfounded reasons,her grunting annoys me? so what watch the match with mute on.
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:06 AM   #5
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Happy 19th, Jenny
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:10 AM   #6
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Haha what if you just don't find her appealing and don't care for her really? Like she is just there but you don't really pay her much mind!? lol Thats ok right?

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:13 AM   #7
country flag Lemonskin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -(X)-tian
Haha what if you just don't find her appealing and don't care for her really? Like she is just there but you don't really pay her much mind!? lol Thats ok right?
Yes of course that's OK!

It's not like everyone has to be her fan.

We just object to the haters!
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:23 AM   #8
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonskin
Yes of course that's OK!

It's not like everyone has to be her fan.

We just object to the haters!
Ok

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:26 AM   #9
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
I was only mad when I saw people with Maria in their signs, saying that Serena faked her injury, that it was only her ego that was injured and the like.

But then you see how they only have like 2 or 3 posts and you realize that they´re just instigators.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:35 AM   #10
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou
I was only mad when I saw people with Maria in their signs, saying that Serena faked her injury, that it was only her ego that was injured and the like.

But then you see how they only have like 2 or 3 posts and you realize that they´re just instigators.
WE get mad at those people too. just as i imagine you get frustrated with serena trolls. it denigrates what these great players do, and we should be more wise to it than we often are. good point.
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #11
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15
WE get mad at those people too. just as i imagine you get frustrated with serena trolls. it denigrates what these great players do, and we should be more wise to it than we often are. good point.

Yep..Serena trolls are bad too, sometimes the worst.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #12
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Bandabou I hear ya. People who posted things like that are just plain worthless-- either "haters'" or fighting what they see as anti-Maria hate.

Substitute "Serena" for "Maria" and it all applies to her too of course-right down to controversial daddy, the intimidation factor, and the c'mons.

LOL at the tennis circle of life.

It showed a lot of guts on Seren'a's part to stay to out there.
And Maria proved her mettle by getting it together to come back. Vera Zvonareva would have been in tears at 0-4!
Rollo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #13
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud

-Their immature and bias

-They are jealous of her

-They post all these threads against her because they can't take her success anymore, so they express their anger on this messageboard by talking bad stuff about her so they can feel better about themselves

-They criticize Maria because so many things have been said about her and she’s the centre of attention when they themselves are the ones who generates all these topics about her.
Just a tip...

First of all, I am a horrible speller myself. However, it has to be said: biased. not bias.

Thanks.

Oh, and the last point made sense, the rest was BS. Sometimes people just don't like somebody. There doesn't need to be reason for it, much less the ones that you posted :retard:
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 01:18 AM   #14
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
Vera Zvonareva would have been in tears at 0-4!
It's not fair for people to make negative comments about Masha, but it's okay to take potshots at other players?

What happened in the match between Bepa and Sveta at the YEC? Bepa was trailing 0-4*, but managed to get the set back on serve. She fights, despite the tears.

Last edited by Epigone : Nov 17th, 2004 at 01:35 AM.
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 01:28 AM   #15
country flag DeDe4925

DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruud

-Their immature and bias

-They are jealous of her

Get over yourself.
DeDe4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote