Serena's racket - autographed - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 07:32 PM   #1
DannerCal

DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light
Serena's racket - autographed

Hey Forum friends,

I just got an autographed racket from Serena Williams, (she autographed the grip).

We helped her w/ her Ipod and she sent it.

Very excited!!
DannerCal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 07:33 PM   #2
country flag SjuTjuD

SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice SjuTjuD is just really nice
Where'd you meet her? I need to be in places to meet these stars.
SjuTjuD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #3
DannerCal

DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light DannerCal is a glorious beacon of light
I did not meet her. We helped her, (via phone), with her iPod. So to say "thanks" her agent, (as I imagine she probably did not do herself), mailed a Wimby 2003 program with her autograph on it, and an autographed racket.
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 07:41 PM   #4
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
WOW!! You are so lucky! Serena is so thoughtful!! Great news.

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 07:48 PM   #5
DannerCal

. My friend suggested that I get it strung and actually play tennis with it.
I said NO WAY. Think I will have it framed.
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 08:29 PM   #6
country flag heartBREAKeRS

heartBREAKeRS has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannerCal
OOOOhhh omg.. you are so damn lucky ... im invi

PS DO NOT PLAY WITH THat RACKET

heartBREAKeRS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #7
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
wow you're so lucky. serena is such a sweetheart.
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 04:52 AM   #8
go hingis

go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute go hingis has a reputation beyond repute
wow, good for you and so very thoughtful of Serena.
go hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 04:56 AM   #9
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did not meet her. We helped her, (via phone), with her iPod. So to say "thanks" her agent, (as I imagine she probably did not do herself), mailed a Wimby 2003 program with her autograph on it, and an autographed racket.
You talked to her on the phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 05:13 AM   #10
DannerCal

I did not talk to her on the phone. One of my direct's did...
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 05:26 AM   #11
country flag DeDe4925

DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice
Quote:
Wow, that's really nice.
DeDe4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 05:27 AM   #12
country flag DeDe4925

DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice
Quote:
I know that's right.
DeDe4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote