Does this mean an end to threads downgrading Masha as a tier III Queen? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:18 AM   #1
country flag Junex

Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute
Does this mean an end to threads downgrading Masha as a tier III Queen?

what a great year to "STFU" the haters!

and now the so called fluke WImby champ, money hungry tier III queen from Siberia becomes the Year End Champion of 2004!

I like Myskina but i so wanted to hear her comment about this win.

Whatever!!!

Masha, you just made my WTA season.
In the absence of Justine you have given me inspiration to spend my usual 16 hours on internet. You have given me reason to look forward to and get excited everytime you present yourself on court.
You are a great player and you have shown us all the mentality of a great champion.

Last edited by Junex : Nov 16th, 2004 at 05:27 AM.
Junex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:20 AM   #2
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Well said..
..but the hate will continue..
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:21 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
sorry but i think with the serena injury the threads will continue, but every player has those sort of threads.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:24 AM   #4
country flag Jeleno Benesovo

Jeleno Benesovo has disabled reputation
always will be some Sour Grapes, although from now on will be harder for them to downgrade Maria

Jelena Dokic

Martina Hingis

Jeleno Benesovo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:25 AM   #5
country flag Junex

Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute Junex has a reputation beyond repute
they can hate all they want but still 2004 is Masha's Year!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:27 AM   #6
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Ayla
let us be serious ....... any other year, 3/4 wins in this tournament would've been considered average. Myskina, Vera and Kuznet despite having good years this year arn't FANTASTIC FANTASTIC players. They are good yes, but if this was a normal year they would still be ranked around 10 and not 5.
And then the final ... well ..... we all know what happened there.
are you ALREADY blocking it out that she defeated serena? just thought it was funny you didn't mention her...
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:28 AM   #7
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
let us be serious ....... any other year, 3/4 wins in this tournament would've been considered average. Myskina, Vera and Kuznet despite having good years this year arn't FANTASTIC FANTASTIC players.
Myskina and Kouznetsova? In 10 years those names will still be remembered.. Clijsters or Mauresmo? probably not.. Talking about who is fantastic and who is not.. And you defeinitely classify Clijsters and Mauresmo, don't you?

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:28 AM   #8
franny

franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares. Maria has won Wimbledon and the YEC. She's the number 4 player in the world. It doesnt' matter what people think, it only matters what goes down in history and in the books. Don't let people bring you down, and don't let people bring maria's achievements down. If you don't like those threads, do what I do, don't read them and don't acknowledge them. Occasionally when you are bored and in the typing mood, you can respond, but otherwise, just take it as whatever. There are hate threads for every player, especially when one gains notoriety that soon and that fast.
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:29 AM   #9
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
let us be serious ....... any other year, 3/4 wins in this tournament would've been considered average. Myskina, Vera and Kuznet despite having good years this year arn't FANTASTIC FANTASTIC players. They are good yes, but if this was a normal year they would still be ranked around 10 and not 5.
And then the final ... well ..... we all know what happened there.
Theres only 2 players missing from the "usual" top 10
Myskina is number 3 and deserves to be..who are FANTASTIC FANTASTIC players then?
Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:30 AM   #10
country flag Jeleno Benesovo

Jeleno Benesovo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junex
they can hate all they want but still 2004 is Masha's Year!
I second that

Jelena Dokic

Martina Hingis

Jeleno Benesovo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:31 AM   #11
country flag mrush2004

mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice mrush2004 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by franny
Who cares. Maria has won Wimbledon and the YEC. She's the number 4 player in the world. It doesnt' matter what people think, it only matters what goes down in history and in the books. Don't let people bring you down, and don't let people bring maria's achievements down. If you don't like those threads, do what I do, don't read them and don't acknowledge them. Occasionally when you are bored and in the typing mood, you can respond, but otherwise, just take it as whatever. There are hate threads for every player, especially when one gains notoriety that soon and that fast.
couldnt have said it any better.
mrush2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:31 AM   #12
country flag Junex

Quote:
Originally Posted by franny

hmmm...franny you are being a granny...
preach girl!
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:32 AM   #13
country flag alexusjonesfan

alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future alexusjonesfan has a brilliant future
2 years ago, I remember Nastya being called Queen of the Tier III's. Look how far she's come since then
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:33 AM   #14
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
The hate brigade (for any player) will always find a way to spew their garbage and pathetically attempt to promote their favorite as the best thing ever.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 05:34 AM   #15
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23
Theres only 2 players missing from the "usual" top 10
Myskina is number 3 and deserves to be..who are FANTASTIC FANTASTIC players then?
the fantastic fantastic players are venus and serena
because they've won 2 titles each this year, and reached 1 grand slam final between them

myskina is lousy because she only won the french open
and svetlana is worse because she only won the us open
maria is the worst of the lot because she not only won wimbledon, but also the YEC
i hope that clears any doubts you have
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote