Serena Williams - 6-4/2-6/4-6 loses to Sharapova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 03:56 AM   #1
country flag Diesel
Been There... Won That... x2

Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Williams - 6-4/2-6/4-6 loses to Sharapova

Serena Williams has lost to Maria Sharapova. She did not get to avenge a Wimbledon loss but much bigger than that put a positive exlaimation point to her season. Serena luv ya babe. And doing it all while injured Fierce, powerful, spirited - a champion!

Even though Serena did not win the YEC title I am proud. What she showed tennis, her fans, and herself in the last week was amazing. A re-inspired, a re-dedicated Serena is a wonderful being to watch.

Serena during a match once uttered: Fight Serena, fight! --- she did that tonight and then some!!! The crowd support and backing was amazing and Serena deserved it

Her story definitely is not over
Diesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2004, 03:59 AM   #2
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Masha!!!

Serena had 2 serve breaks in the second and was up 4-0, but Maria fought her heart out and won the next 6 straight games!!!

Absolutely awesome Maria. Well done
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:01 AM   #3
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
Serena you have had a remarkable week and i am very very proud of you, you fought until the end and then some, you tried you hardest, and i do think you would have won if not for the abdominal strain, and i really really pray and hope you will be ok and will come back at the 2005 australian open and start what will hopefully be a wonderful Season, if anyone can do it its you Serena!!!
LindsayRocks89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:01 AM   #4
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Woo Hoo Masha is the YEC Champion winning 4/6 6/2 6/4 Serena was injured but Maria fought back from 4/0 in the third. Congratulations im soo happy
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:03 AM   #5
country flag Diesel
Been There... Won That... x2

Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute Diesel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRocks89
Serena you have had a remarkable week and i am very very proud of you, you fought until the end and then some, you tried you hardest, and i do think you would have won if not for the abdominal strain, and i really really pray and hope you will be ok and will come back at the 2005 australian open and start what will hopefully be a wonderful Season, if anyone can do it its you Serena!!!
So true. And she moves up to #7 right? Serena did very well and I'm happy that she's back.
Diesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:04 AM   #6
country flag Jeleno Benesovo

Jeleno Benesovo has disabled reputation
Maria New YEC champion and surely player of the year

Jelena Dokic

Martina Hingis

Jeleno Benesovo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:04 AM   #7
country flag TennisTutor

TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts
Great job Maria,
You did it.
TennisTutor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 04:14 AM   #8
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
great job maria!!! didn't let anything get you down and you fought... all credit to you, it was beautiful!
faboozadoo15 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote