The Vanessa Henke Cheering Thread :) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 05:05 PM   #46
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
will she reach a new career-high?
surely.She was 2-3 places behind her career high (reached this year) coming into this tournement,surely will pass that
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2005, 06:15 PM   #47
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
i'm impressed! wow! unfortunately she has to defend lots of points the next weeks...
Old Sep 24th, 2005, 09:28 PM   #48
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Vanessa lost to Koukalova 63 36 61

But I am very proud of her,thats hope start of something very big

It was a super week

She went to Luxemborg qualifying

Vanessa Henke vs. (7)Denisa Chladkova

If you think wins of this week,she has to win this match easily If she isnt tired

Good Luck
Old Sep 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #49
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Vanessa lost Chladkova 63 62

Thats a bad loss,but she had to be tires,but why did she play? she could easily skip this event.

Anyway good luck for next tournement baby
Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 09:07 PM   #50
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Vanessa lost to Angie Bachmann 36 36 in Filderstadt Quali.

Dissapointing
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 06:59 PM   #51
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Vanessa lost to Gagliardi at Kremln Cup quali 61 61

These loses are vey disapointing after a superb tournement in Slovenia
Old Oct 28th, 2005, 06:51 PM   #52
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Hasselt-Quali

Vanessa won a match in Hasselt quali than lost

She now will play in Philly USA,quali 1st round against Anna Tatishvili.
Old Oct 31st, 2005, 09:46 PM   #53
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Qualified for Philly with 3 good wins..

But will play Nikki Vaidisova.

Try your best baby,enjoy it
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 12:35 PM   #54
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
seems like Henke love Philly tournament
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 12:37 PM   #55
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
seems like Henke love Philly tournament

1999 she lost 3rd quali round
2000 she qualified but lost 1st round
and now she qualified again - not bad for such a low ranked player at a tier 2 event
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 01:33 PM   #56
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
1999 she lost 3rd quali round
2000 she qualified but lost 1st round
and now she qualified again - not bad for such a low ranked player at a tier 2 event
I am following her for 2.5 years,she is always good or decent when she isnt favourite.

She is always getting surprising games from top 50 girls

I bet she lost at $25K tournement 1st round after Philly on that years
Old Nov 2nd, 2005, 07:54 AM   #57
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
16 16 as expected
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #58
country flag DiNaPic

DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold DiNaPic is a splendid one to behold
photos taken in Portoroz/Slovenia - September 2005

for large versions see http://dinapic.blogspot.com/
photo archive on www.archive.livesportphoto.com
visit me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?nm=dieter+nagel
DiNaPic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2005, 12:45 PM   #59
country flag DanWoody

DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all
wow, nice fotos! thanks for sharing.
DanWoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM   #60
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

*bump*

wishing wonderful 2006 for Vanessa