The Vanessa Henke Cheering Thread :) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 07:48 AM   #151
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Vanessa Henke Cheering Thread :)

Vanessa
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM   #152
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Henke - Shvedova 3:6 6:1 5:7

but good performance

keep it up
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:36 PM   #153
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

Vanessa
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #154
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

While perusing through the photos of the competitors in a qualifying draw a few months ago,I got my first glimpse of Vanessa and had to catch my breath.WOWWWWW!!! Today,after some searching,I saw a more complete,head-to-toe picture of her and it appears that her rear 'cheeks' are also adorable to the extent that she'd be absolutely delicious in a pair of blue jeans.
Unfortunately,there doesn't seem to be a lot of biographical info available on Vanessa;is there ANYone who can direct me to a website that gives some background on her(even individual,editorial comments would be welcome)?It would be a real turn-off to find out that she was a devil-worshipper,or even a Wiccan,but I'll hope for the best.Also,how tall is Vanessa? --BG
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #155
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna see this photos
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 08:58 PM   #156
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
I wanna see this photos
OK,'GSM-Schruff',I'll answer your inquiry,but I'd appreciate it if you could help ME,too.Please tell me if you know where to find that bio info on Vanessa,or it'd be nice if you can even say how tall she is(IF you are aware).
The first photo I mentioned was the one in Vanessa's spot on the official WTA tour website.It only shows her from the neck up but she is smiling and looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!Maybe she used a lot of make-up before this picture was taken,but it would be even MORE amazing if this is her normal,everyday appearance.She is more beautiful than some of the women who have been named Miss Universe!!
The other photos exist right here in this thread,and one of them--on page four--shows a side view of her while she's wearing a blue-jean skirt.Unlike a sick-looking runway model,Vanessa is demonstrating the wonderful,curved shape that a woman is supposed to have.God created women differently from men so they're NOT intended to have the same figure.Vanessa is a sweet reminder of this. --BG
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #157
country flag Kai

Hmmm I cant find any infos about Vanni too .... I know only that her hobby is swimming and that she plays for TC Benrath in German Bundesliga.

Sorry
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #158
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Hmmm I cant find any infos about Vanni too .... I know only that her hobby is swimming and that she plays for TC Benrath in German Bundesliga.

Sorry
Thank you for your reply,Kai ;perhaps we can find something,or someONE,later who can tell us more.I'm confused,though;isn't your Bundesliga an organization for soccer(futbol)?How is Vanessa able to play in that unless you have teams for women,too?THEN you told me that Vanni enjoys swimming so now I'm imagining her in a pink one-piece swimsuit .
You have shared more than anyone else so far,Kai,so do you know approximately how tall Vanni is?Maybe you have seen her standing next to someone else--Groenefeld,Malek,etc.--who has their height listed on the tour's website. --BG
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #159
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

I didn't find anything but hmm I think she's around 1.75m
Old Jul 28th, 2007, 10:43 PM   #160
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Did you fall in love with Vanessa?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #161
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM-Schruff View Post
I didn't find anything but hmm I think she's around 1.75m
Thanks,'Schruff',that means that she's not only a stunning jewel of womanhood,she's also tall enough to have entered(and WON)some German beauty pageants before she joined the Tour(maybe someone remembers seeing her in one of them).Unfortunately,her height advantage didn't help her today as her petite opponent,Harkleroad,neatly rolled Vanni up into a lovely little ball and tossed her out of the San Diego tourney .
'Crazillo' asked me if I've fallen in love with Vanni,but 'love' is too strong of a word because you have to know someone in order to truly love them.It's more accurate to say that I'm intrigued by her splendor.Assuming that Vanni is a gentle soul(as opposed to the fickle,arrogant Kournikova),she needs to find a kindred spirit,preferably German,who will adore her into her older years.For now,I will admire her from afar. --BG
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 10:03 AM   #162
country flag Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Thank you for your reply,Kai ;perhaps we can find something,or someONE,later who can tell us more.I'm confused,though;isn't your Bundesliga an organization for soccer(futbol)?How is Vanessa able to play in that unless you have teams for women,too?THEN you told me that Vanni enjoys swimming so now I'm imagining her in a pink one-piece swimsuit .
You have shared more than anyone else so far,Kai,so do you know approximately how tall Vanni is?Maybe you have seen her standing next to someone else--Groenefeld,Malek,etc.--who has their height listed on the tour's website. --BG
Bundeliga is in Germany an Liga for the best players in any sports .... Its for Soccer and Tennis and Table Tennis and many other sports ..... yes I think 1,75m is okay, my dad is 1,73 and Vanni was a little bit taller than him so I think 1,75-1,80m
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #163
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Bundeliga is in Germany an Liga for the best players in any sports .... Its for Soccer and Tennis and Table Tennis and many other sports ..... yes I think 1,75m is okay, my dad is 1,73 and Vanni was a little bit taller than him so I think 1,75-1,80m
Thanks for explaining the Bundesliga situation to me,Kai,and our comrade 'Schruff' also suggested that Vanessa was pageant-queen height(around 1.75 m).As I told him,unfortunately this did not prevent her shorter San Diego opponent,Harkleroad,from neatly folding up Vanni like a silk napkin.
Although she isn't one of the top-ranked players,it would be nice if Vanni joined World Team Tennis(WTT) because she would get much more exposure than she receives in Bundesliga,and WE would get lots more photos of her.At the least,she could participate in mixed doubles exhibitions with celebrity NON-athletes who wanted to play with a BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL tennis princess. --BG
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #164
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Vanessa
Where is she going next,qualifying in L.A. or one of the ITF tournaments?Please let me know when you hear something.
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #165
country flag Kai

I think she will play LA qualies next week because there is no ITF tournament in the USA next week