FED Cup question - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2005, 01:29 AM   #1
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
FED Cup question

do we know yet what Tati will be playing in this up coming FED Cup tie? do you think she will jump ahead of Dechy and play 2nd singles after her great week on clay? or is she just gonna play doubles with Dechy or Pierce?
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2005, 05:46 AM   #2
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
there was a post in mary pierce's forum saying that tati won't be playing fed cup. i guess tati didn't think she would be in the semis at charleston and is resting up.

and france won't have problems winning with their other players.
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 03:16 PM   #3
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
if thats true, im glad Tati is taking some time off to rest.
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 04:11 PM   #4
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
yes she needs the rest after her big tourney so she can do just as well on the red clay
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #5
country flag JS

JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold JS is a splendid one to behold
Tati withdrew from FED cup, she hurt her back, Virginie Razzano took her place...
I hope she will be fine for Berlin and Rome!

Tatiana
Woz Woz Wozniacki!
JS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 11:00 PM   #6
country flag yukon145

hurt her back???? when did this happen, does anyone have an article, how serious is it?
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 12:35 AM   #7
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
oh my Tati...!
rest up girl!!!
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 12:41 AM   #8
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
im sure she just said it cuz she wanted to rest, she had to give some excuse for pulling out.
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 12:59 AM   #9
country flag tennisrulz8

tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light tennisrulz8 is a glorious beacon of light
There is an article on the french federation web site.
tennisrulz8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 06:19 AM   #10
country flag yukon145

thanks for the help guys!