Goals for 2005? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #1
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
Goals for 2005?

do you guys have any goals that you think Tati should shoot for in 2005??? i hope she keeps having fun, wins 1 title, and keeps looking hot!
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM   #2
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon145
do you guys have any goals that you think Tati should shoot for in 2005??? i hope she keeps having fun, wins 1 title, and keeps looking hot!
Top 20 or even 15, one title on hard court, one title on clay...and a quarter in a Slam (Wimbly, or RG) and i would be an amazing year
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #3
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
top 20 & 1 title at least
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM   #4
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I pretty much agree top 20 and atleast one tilte that would take the pressure off early.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 11:15 AM   #5
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
I Think that Tati's major goals must be continue her impressive improvements and thereby establish herself as top 20 player. It will be great if she is able to win a title or two and I don't realy doubt that she will; she has the game but lacks the experience to keep her focus and close out matches that she has as good as won

In the Grand Slams I think she could reach a semi in Wimbledon or perhaps in Melbourne if she gets a good draw. I also hope that she will put some effort into her doubles and mixed matches, it adds so much to her game and she does have a title to defend at home in Paris

Best of luck in '05 Tati!

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM   #6
country flag Tochio

Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice Tochio is just really nice
Top 10 and 2 Title.

I hope she can gat to WTA Champianship at the end of year.
Go !!!

I love her. ^^
Tochio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM   #7
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Her goal should be to add more power to her groundstrokes without making too many errors.

Tatiana is a joy to watch, with flairsome strokes and intelligent placements... not to mention pretty damn gorgeous... it's just that extra `oomph' I need to see before I can call myself a Tatiana fan.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TatianaGolovin/
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2004, 11:21 AM   #8
country flag Melusine

Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold
I'd love to see her take a title
And move into the top-15 would be great

Kim Clijsters
Yanina K-Lina Anna Sania
Melusine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 01:05 PM   #9
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
in some articles after fed cup, she said that her goal for 2005 is to qualify for the year end championships.

go tati!
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2004, 12:02 PM   #10
country flag Mushroom33

Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice
Her goal is to achieve to end the season with the masters... but she needs a coach to achieve this aim!
Mushroom33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #11
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
Top 20 made on Monday, keep going Tati!
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 06:54 AM   #12
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
No.18
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 01:20 PM   #13
country flag am13

am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all am13 is a name known to all
Top 10, perhaps Masters... A first title... A very good result at Roland-Garros...

TatiWorld

Marat Safin & Roger Federer

Fan de notre génie français : Richard Gasquet !

am13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 02:27 PM   #14
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
win the next 3 slams. and semis at yec, i don't want to be too unrealistic.
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2005, 07:28 PM   #15
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
She has big points coming off from Wimbledon and Birmingham = 276.

She doesn't have much points to defend from clay season.
Berlin = 16.5
Rome = 55
RG = 1

So technically by RG, she can only gain points if she wins a match or two in both Berlin/Rome.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote