What music does Vera like? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2004, 06:53 PM   #1
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
What music does Vera like?

Anybody know?

Hopefully it's not that insipid R'n'B rubbish.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Angelina Jolie

Go Bepa Z Williams X 2 Danka Masha Nastya Ana Bally
deep bass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #2
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Bepa loves rollin' on dubs 'round DC. She has a bangin' sound system that pumps out the illest ish from Wu-Tang Clan, Warren G, Snoop, and Jay-Z.
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 12:27 PM   #3
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc123
OMG, I nearly died reading this.

Quote:
What CDs are you listening to at the moment?
Russians CDs, Russian pop music. I like regular pop music here in the States, but I don't know who they are - I just like the songs. I also like old Russian music, from the late '80s and early '90s.
http://www.wtatour.com/gettingtoknow/stories/gtk_Vera_Zvonareva_2769_rx.asp

Being a fan of Russian music myself, I'll ask Bepa about this when I next speak with her. Hopefully she likes stuff like Monokini and Gluk'oza
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM   #4
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone
Bepa loves rollin' on dubs 'round DC. She has a bangin' sound system that pumps out the illest ish from Wu-Tang Clan, Warren G, Snoop, and Jay-Z.
When I read this I had visions of her being that geeky guy in The Offspring's 'Pretty Fly For A White Guy' video. Most disturbing!

Angelina Jolie

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 04:08 PM   #5
country flag (•_•)

(•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future (•_•) has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epigone

http://www.wtatour.com/gettingtoknow...va_2769_rx.asp

Being a fan of Russian music myself, I'll ask Bepa about this when I next speak with her. Hopefully she likes stuff like Monokini and Gluk'oza
Russian music? Oh my god!

Zerschlagene Träume und verlorenes Glück
Bilden ein Mahnmal für das Scheitern,auf dass meine Hoffnung erstickt
Denn wer bin ich glauben zu können,dass es für mich Rettung gibt
(•_•) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 04:51 PM   #6
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
There was a local group over here called Daggy and the Dickheads that Bepa might have enjoyed
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #7
country flag deep bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
Daggy and the Dickheads
Catchy!

Angelina Jolie

Old Jan 6th, 2005, 04:45 AM   #8
country flag Shoulderpova
Team WTAworld

Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute Shoulderpova has a reputation beyond repute
She likes Liube
Shoulderpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 12:01 PM   #9
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Point
She likes Liube
Really?

Позови меня на закате дня,
Позови меня, гpусть-печаль моя,
Позови меня..

Do you know if she likes anything that is a little more uptempo?