Tour Championships - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2004, 06:57 AM   #1
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute
Tour Championships

Well, it's finally arrived.... AND IT'S A RIDICULOUS DRAW!!!

Come on.... Lindsay, Anatasia and Serena Williams?! The 3 players she has the worst records against in the field, and she gets all of them. What's the other group? Amelie, Svetlana, Vera, Maria... that's chopped liver in comparison.

I soooo wanted Elena in Maria's spot. She's won her last match against the other 3 players.... not fair!

Oh well, we'll see how it goes... Elena could play off her nut, or somehow discover a consistent 180km first serve, and a nice, safe, kicking second serve. That would be nice catalyst for complete domination for the next decade.

Anyway, good luck Elena, it may be ridiculously hard, but not impossible, we adore you, so you have to win or we'll be quite sad. Please show up those mean souls that made your draw.
Prizeidiot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2004, 07:54 AM   #2
country flag JC Federer

JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all
Yes, a pitty. She has a mountain to climb in getting to the semi finals.

She has a chance, though not as big as it might have been were she in the other draw. The sad thing is, Myskina has owned her twice in a row, and she is the best chance Elena has of getting wins...
JC Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 08:07 AM   #3
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
she opens vs Davenport . Good luck Elena

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 09:44 AM   #4
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Lena!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 11:19 AM   #5
country flag JC Federer

JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all
I suppose it could have been worse, if JHH and Kim were playing... Lots of WTA injuries this year.
JC Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 12:09 PM   #6
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
No matter how it worked out the draw was going to be tough..
Any of these players are capable of beating the others so whoevers best on their game will do well
I think Lena has a good chance to make the SF's in her group..
I saw an interview of Lena today and she said she's feeling fresh and ready to go
Good luck against Lindsay to start off Lena
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 12:12 PM   #7
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
I have full faith in Elena. Her game has been coming along nicely, especially in Moscow and Zurich.

Keep the mental compsure. And she has a great chance of scoring a coupla wins.

She must believe. We must believe.
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 12:18 PM   #8
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
right behind ya Chief Engineer Dee and Officer Dan23!!!
We must have faith in SS Dmentieva's ability to destroy all in her path!!

Lena Seems to be comming along real well lately and IMO she raises her game against
difficult oppos and she will not be caught out like she can be against lower ranked oppos.
Linds will be difficult but not impossible and she has a great chance aginst Serena and Nastya ,she knows what she has to do and if Lena is focused anything can and will happen....
Stay tuned to ships Radio for exciting info!!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 06:57 PM   #9
country flag jklense

jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice jklense is just really nice
Btw, as there are two more days for RR and there's 3 matches a day, we have just 2 combinations left:
a) Red: Davenport-Myskina; Black: Mauresmo-Sharapova, Kuznetsova-Zvonaryova
b) Red: Davenport-Williams, Myskina-Dementieva; Black: Kuznetsova-Sharapova

Which one is for Friday and which for Saturday? Who knows?
Some arithmetic considerations on tiredness follow.

If (a) is first then:
- every 'Red' player has a rest day inside RR
- every 'Black' player has 3 matches in a row during RR
- only the last day is free for Momo and Vera

If (b) is first then:
- Linds, Nastya, Momo and Vera all have a rest day inside RR
- Lena and Serena both have 3 matches in a row, and the last day free

In any case, only the first day is free for Sveta and Masha.

Which variant is best for whom?
Are they determined as a whole, not to say on relative order during any day?

Please note the singles RR doesn't intersect with doubles, the latter take place on Sunday (SFs) and Monday.
jklense is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2004, 08:33 PM   #10
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jklense
Btw, as there are two more days for RR and there's 3 matches a day, we have just 2 combinations left:
a) Red: Davenport-Myskina; Black: Mauresmo-Sharapova, Kuznetsova-Zvonaryova
b) Red: Davenport-Williams, Myskina-Dementieva; Black: Kuznetsova-Sharapova

Which one is for Friday and which for Saturday? Who knows?
Some arithmetic considerations on tiredness follow.

If (a) is first then:
- every 'Red' player has a rest day inside RR
- every 'Black' player has 3 matches in a row during RR
- only the last day is free for Momo and Vera

If (b) is first then:
- Linds, Nastya, Momo and Vera all have a rest day inside RR
- Lena and Serena both have 3 matches in a row, and the last day free

In any case, only the first day is free for Sveta and Masha.

Which variant is best for whom?
Are they determined as a whole, not to say on relative order during any day?

Please note the singles RR doesn't intersect with doubles, the latter take place on Sunday (SFs) and Monday.
Zvonaryova never heard of that player, strange to fight your way into the YEC invisible ( i know you mean Vera, i'm only fooling you )

good post Jack, hope that Lena will do good here....

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 01:27 AM   #11
country flag Griswold_cn

Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice Griswold_cn is just really nice
good chance to revenge,go on lena
Griswold_cn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #12
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Elena Win it

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 11:26 AM   #13
country flag katiektc

katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute katiektc has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck lena for later 2day you can do it!!
COME ON
katiektc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 01:47 AM   #14
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lena
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote