Who is your favourite player of the 1997 Fed Cup Generation? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite player of the 1997 Fed Cup Generation

Brenda Schultz-McCarthy 5 20.83%
Miriam Oremans 7 29.17%
Kristie Boogert 11 45.83%
Manon Bollegraf 0 0%
Caroline Vis 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 7th, 2004, 10:24 AM   #1
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Who is your favourite player of the 1997 Fed Cup Generation?

Hey

It has been a while since The Netherlands has had a Top 90 Player, but back in 1997 the Dutch Fed Cup team was one of the strongest around, reaching the final. They lost to France, but the team was very good I was just wondering, out of that team and generation, who is your favourite player?

_________
Martijn

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2004, 10:24 AM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
My favourite player is Miriam Oremans She has a great personality and a lovely game

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2004, 10:39 AM   #3
country flag chantie

chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold
Brenda!!!
chantie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2004, 08:15 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Kristie

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 04:44 PM   #5
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
don't like any of them
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #6
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Miriam.
Svennovitch is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #7
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
I like them all. Boogie most.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM   #8
country flag Hanne

Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice Hanne is just really nice
ok, i've chosen the most beautiful name, because it don't know any of them, but don't ask me who it was because i don't know it anymore :$
Hanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2004, 09:06 PM   #9
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Miriam of course
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2004, 09:40 PM   #10
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne
ok, i've chosen the most beautiful name, because it don't know any of them, but don't ask me who it was because i don't know it anymore :$
Hanne, you voted for Kristie. If it is a public vote, you can see the results by name if you click on the numbers!
Svennovitch is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM   #11
country flag dododo

dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice dododo is just really nice
Waarom lijken al deze vrouwen meer op mannen dan op vrouwen??
dododo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 10:13 PM   #12
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
i like them all! and i miss them all, especially KRISTIE & BRENDA!