Stéphanie Dubois - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2004, 12:39 AM   #1
country flag Captain.Canada

Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold
Stéphanie Dubois

Wow, has this girl got potential!

She's played impressively in Québec defeating Tzipora Obziler easily and taking Jidkova to three sets and 2 tie breaks!

The future of Canadian tennis right here!

Imagine if she would have pulled that one off against Jidkova and she could have faced an ailing Pierce in the quarters... Wow.
Captain.Canada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2004, 05:40 AM   #2
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
She was so cloes to takeing the hole thing to bad better luck next time Stephanie
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 08:37 PM   #3
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
And she is the sweetest girl ever. I have a few pics with her. She was so nice about having her picture taken with me and 2 other posters from here.I wish her the best of luck in her future. I hope to see her in the top 100 next year
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 04:52 AM   #4

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CANUCK~
And she is the sweetest girl ever. I have a few pics with her. She was so nice about having her picture taken with me and 2 other posters from here.I wish her the best of luck in her future. I hope to see her in the top 100 next year
I would be happy to see any Canadian in the top 100 next year
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #5
country flag FedererFan84

FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of
Hopefully Pelletier, Drake or even Gloria can make a surge into the top 100 next year.
FedererFan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 01:35 AM   #6
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Steph will be on top 150 next year
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2004, 01:47 AM   #7

Hope that will happen
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 08:20 PM   #8

Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold Captain.Canada is a splendid one to behold
Stéphanie Dubois def. (3) Lilia Osterloh 7-6(5) 6-2 in Tucson, AZ.
Great Win!!
Old Nov 18th, 2004, 08:21 PM   #9
country flag ~CANUCK~

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
Steph you rock
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 04:10 AM   #10

Stéphanie is in the quarterfinals and now faces Anne Mall
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 04:53 AM   #11
country flag ~CANUCK~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugiyama90
Stéphanie is in the quarterfinals and now faces Anne Mall
No she beat anne to get into the qf
Old Nov 19th, 2004, 08:23 PM   #12
country flag FedererFan84

FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of
Steph Dubois now faces Salome Devidze in the Quarters of Houston.
FedererFan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 01:22 AM   #13

Steph beat Mall 6-3, 7-5 in the second round!
Steph beat Devidze 6-2, 6-4 in the quarters!
She's now in the semis and will face 18 year-old Varvara Lepchenko (UZB) ranked 230 in the world.
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 01:25 AM   #14

She seems to be getting easier matches (by looking at the scores) as she progresses through the tournament!
She definitely has a chance to win this tournament!
Go Steph!!
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 01:31 AM   #15

Marie-Ève beat Lepchenko twice this year in straight sets.
Hopefully she'll give Steph some tips to beat her.