The "Come on VEE Qualify for the YEC" Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2004, 10:09 PM   #1
country flag UDiTY

UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of UDiTY has much to be proud of
The "Come on VEE Qualify for the YEC" Thread

COME ON VENUS!!! I know you can do it. Bring that old stuff back.

Here's to a great week!

UDiTY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2004, 01:57 AM   #2
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
Let's Go Venus!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
VeNuS#1LoVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 03:37 AM   #3
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Venus crush LISA!!!
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:13 AM   #4
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold VeNuS#1LoVa is a splendid one to behold
Go Venus, beat Lisa tomorrow soundly!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 06:42 PM   #5
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

6-2,6-1 over Lisa!

Now sock it to Fedak.

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:14 PM   #6
country flag manu32

manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute
come on jen
manu32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #7
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu32
come on jen
Wrong thread butthole...

Let's Go Venus, show 'em what the Queen can do!

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:47 PM   #8
country flag manu32

manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute
yes wrong because i'ts an advanta thread......and not a private fan club topic......
manu32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 07:49 PM   #9
country flag VeNuS#1LoVa

Yes but you don't cheer against a player in that player's cheering thread, it's not nice.

Serena Williams
2007 Australian Open
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 04:55 PM   #10
country flag drive-volley

drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold drive-volley is a splendid one to behold
I really don't know how it'll go today... My mind says "Momo, easily" my heart "Venus with troubles". As you're saying - Come on Vee.
Old Nov 5th, 2004, 10:39 PM   #11
Deira

Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice
Pullin' for my girl Vee. I know she'll get back on track with her career. If she beats Momo tonight, I think it will be significant step.
Deira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote