Can someone help me w/ my avavtar?¿ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 11:45 PM   #1
TeNnIsFaN

TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice
Can someone help me w/ my avavtar?¿

hey, i can never get my avatar to work. it always says it's too small no matter how small i try to make it...and then the colors screwed up, so i was hoping someone on this board knew what they were doing, b/c i sure dont...please help me if you can, here is the attachment....
Attached Images
File Type: gif auss. open pic.gif (33.3 KB, 8 views)

"I just made the decision that it's now or never..Just, you gotta have this positive self-image of yourself and otherwise, you know, your not gonna survive this life, I mean, you're gonna go through living depressed and sad and not being able to look at yourself and always degrating yourself..You know the most important thing is, is that to love yourself, you know, walk around with your head high and not take anything from anybody!..There's no other way than to just try to be happy, to try to smile, 'cause you know it's just..your wasting time if you're not!"
-Jennifer Capriati
TeNnIsFaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 12:42 AM   #2
Jay

Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice Jay is just really nice
that pic is buggered, the quality has been corrupted from incorrect saving.

if you can post the url of where you originally found that pic then I can re-size it properly for you.

Now re-opened ! well, kind of
Jay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 12:57 AM   #3
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, can't fix the colors for you.

If you don't have the original pic or url, here is a similar one of Jennifer. If you like it, you can try using that as your avatar.
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 02:58 AM   #4
TeNnIsFaN

TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice TeNnIsFaN is just really nice
Thank you, Kuilli!! This one is similar to the other one, so i just decided to use this one.

"I just made the decision that it's now or never..Just, you gotta have this positive self-image of yourself and otherwise, you know, your not gonna survive this life, I mean, you're gonna go through living depressed and sad and not being able to look at yourself and always degrating yourself..You know the most important thing is, is that to love yourself, you know, walk around with your head high and not take anything from anybody!..There's no other way than to just try to be happy, to try to smile, 'cause you know it's just..your wasting time if you're not!"
-Jennifer Capriati
TeNnIsFaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote