Mary finally won, 6-0 7-5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Mary finally won, 6-0 7-5

Okey, Mary finally got a match under her belt again.
It must feel great for her and I hope she played well.
I hope you can get through another round tomorrow.
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 06:00 PM   #2
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Unfortunatly I think that the score is not "a really good one" once again Mary had some troubles to finish... she used to do that when she was at the top...but here we don't know if it is the game that goes bad in the second set or the body.....

But a victory is a victory lets stay positiv....Go Mary!!!!
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM   #3
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas cizeron
Unfortunatly I think that the score is not "a really good one" once again Mary had some troubles to finish... she used to do that when she was at the top...but here we don't know if it is the game that goes bad in the second set or the body.....

But a victory is a victory lets stay positiv....Go Mary!!!!

I really don't care about the scores right now, I'm just happy that she could keep it in two sets, and it's not very unusuall that a second set gets hard after a 6-0 set...so it's good of mary to win this.
Absolutely, stay positive=)
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM   #4
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
I am staying really happy and positive about this match.

A WIN IS A WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 06:44 PM   #5
country flag remyremy

remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all remyremy is a name known to all
I'm very happy of course, and relieved
But I agree with Nicolas.
The score means that Mary can still play well this year, ok. But what could happened if everything doesn't go so well in the first set? I hope that everything will go well in the next round, of course, but if Mary cannot win the 1rst set 6/0, I hope she will fight and keep believing. I hope this match brought confidence to Mary. I doubt, but I hope.
Corage MAry , Go on
remyremy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 06:51 PM   #6
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
I don't agree with you, Mark Spruce
"A win is NOT a win" ! This score is not a good one, mary was playing against a girl who is very very very bad ranked !

So, what have happened ? 7/5 : it's a very tought second set, too difficult I think ...

But as you said, it's a victory ! And I hope it will help Mary to believe in her game, and to regain confidence !

I expect the win at next round, but Dally has showed a good tennis, with an easy victory against Mashona. Go go Mary, Win this match
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 07:29 PM   #7
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Wizzy,

Well I suppose we can't always agree on the same things LOL

Yes I hope that it will make her smile again and bring back the confidence.

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 07:44 PM   #8
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Wahay! No Maleeva looming in the quarters now either!!!
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 07:50 PM   #9
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
Wahay! No Maleeva looming in the quarters now either!!!
First she have to reach the quarter and then only, we will talk about her opponent
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 08:04 PM   #10
country flag sebbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas cizeron
First she have to reach the quarter and then only, we will talk about her opponent

That's right, take one match at a time.
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 09:03 PM   #11
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Good luck Mary
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 10:44 PM   #12
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully Mary was just getting over that victory hurdle that she has not had in a while. Congratulations Mary on the win and good luck in the next round.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 05:35 AM   #13
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
not a very good score... but still
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote