Emma Laine Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 05:33 PM   #1
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Emma Laine Cheering Thread!

After to solid wins in the qualifying, Emma's chance of getting into the MD is looking awfully good!! Tough win over Castano!!!

Her ranking wil surely start to rocket towards the Top 100 if she keeps up this form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO EMMA!!

Now she plays Kloesel of Germany!
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #2
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Emma!
Actually the best Finnish girl (it that ok, or the correct word is "finland girl"?)

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2004, 02:54 PM   #3
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Go Emma! I've followed her results since I saw her playing in Wimbledon juniors last year. I really liked the way she kept fighting in the match right to the end.

And yes, 'Finnish girl' is correct!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #4
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Go Emma Go !!!!

Hope she draws Safina next, out of 4 possible opponents I think her game works best against her. Maybe
korben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM   #5
country flag m_pierce fan

m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice
Go Emma!!!I like your style to play....Emma really fights till the end!!
Possible Pierce vs Laine match in the 4-finals!!
Grrrrrreat!!!

//The queen from France -> 1 and only Mary Pierce //
m_pierce fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 09:40 PM   #6
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
Very good work by Emma, unbelievable. She played pretty well. Congrats girl!

IMO Safina is a tough opponent. Both are young players and Emma has to play pretty well to beat Dinara. And, Dinara is warned, she is not going to underestimate Laine.

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 10:56 PM   #7
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Congrats. Emma! Well done! Keep up the good work! How do you write "come on" in Finnish, anyone?!?

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 11:38 PM   #8
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
How do you write "come on" in Finnish, anyone?!?
Tough one. You naturally mean "come on" when cheering... that´ll be ie. tsemppiä !

Emma has already topped all expectations here. And has netted over 50 points that will rank her to 165-170, 700 place improvement in a year
Goooo Emma and Bychkova/Laine
korben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #9
country flag Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben
Tough one. You naturally mean "come on" when cheering... that´ll be ie. tsemppiä !

Emma has already topped all expectations here. And has netted over 50 points that will rank her to 165-170, 700 place improvement in a year
Goooo Emma and Bychkova/Laine
Thanks! Finnish is a very difficult language, I know! I have a friend from Kupio from my Erasmus days in Barcelona. She tried to teach me some Finnish, but, despite languages being my thing, we didn't get too far - too many cases!

Anyway, back to Emma! What a big improvement in a year! Tsemppiä Emma!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~