which players have the biggest boobs on tour? - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #571
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which players have the biggest boobs on tour?

Julia Cohen enjoying USO party tonight

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #572
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread. But Georgeous Georges

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #573
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp View Post
Kim needs no fake photo assistance.

God was generous enough w/ her.

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #574
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

watching the pilot pen today with me mum, she kept saying "does this girl have babies? she's got some huge ones. and look at her belly. are you sure she's not pregnant?"
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #575
country flag tonybotz

tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future tonybotz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybotz View Post
watching the pilot pen today with me mum, she kept saying "does this girl have babies? she's got some huge ones. and look at her belly. are you sure she's not pregnant?"
obviously she was speaking about Kvitova.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #576
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majolifan View Post
Petra Kvitova might be a new favourite for this championship, no doubt :-)
Petra's boobs were the real stars of the US Open series for me.

I spent a large portion of the match last night watching them, and that's not like me normally.

She has a fantastic cleavage.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #577
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
much better when big boobs are in the one package with slim waist
At least she has boobs

I'm a Masha stan but My God some of you really bait this board with insults that end up being redirected at Masha

PopCon 2013.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #578
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

I can not wait to see more pictures from USO
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #579
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
It's kinda funny how Ivanović's fan opened this thread
LOL.Maybe he meant to write "smallest" instead of biggest in the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majolifan View Post
Petra Kvitova might be a new favourite for this championship, no doubt :-)
Yeah I noticed Saturday there was a lot of cleavage showing.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #580
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future

the topless girl above can't be clijsters, look at those huge legs! or may be post pregnancy clijsters

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #581
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post
the topless girl above can't be clijsters, look at those huge legs! or may be post pregnancy clijsters
I think it is her. She's always had big thighs on the court and yes, after time away from the sport and a kid, it looks like she got some "junk in the trunk".
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #582
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw St. Kim's tits .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #583
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
much better when big boobs are in the one package with slim waist
Agreed.

Also much better when you've got a bottom to balance it all out.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #584
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
That gif never gets old.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #585
country flag $uricate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Agreed.

Also much better when you've got a bottom to balance it all out.
Wow Serena's body s absolutely slammin at the moment

Check how toned her calves are

PopCon 2013.