which players have the biggest boobs on tour? - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #556
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: which players have the biggest boobs on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Good reps all round.
Or at least, it woulda been but I've given out too much in the last 24 hours.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #557
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
I'm glad the selfish reduction didn't help Simona much and she's still a below top 50 scrub. Damn her.

waste of money. not like she became a great volleyer
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #558
country flag chavet

chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light chavet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majolifan View Post
Maybe Valeria Savinykh could be a much-promising candidate...
Great looking girl as well and a brilliant player
chavet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #559
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel View Post
...then someone always comes in and says Beate Reinstadler ...
Guilty as charged!
It's true, she had massive jugs when she played Jenny at RG. Promise!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #560
Majolifan

Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold

Valeria has uncredible melons
Majolifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #561
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
I agree with you so much on this. People has no idea how much it hurts literally to have big boobs. Those with small ones are blessed.
pics or it never happened
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #562
country flag southpawdragon

southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all

sorry to say i havent been watching tennis much apart from US open and Wimbledon. Im going to have to google some these names
southpawdragon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #563
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorpha View Post
Because Henin doesn't have boobs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaz View Post
Coming from a Melanie Oudin fan
Well if you wanted to turn this thread around and ask for the smallest boobs, it would be a match between Justine and Melanie.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #564
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketniche7 View Post
YES!!
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #565
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post

Big melons of Barbara Sobaszkiewicz

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #566
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

It's kinda funny how Ivanović's fan opened this thread

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #567
Majolifan

Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold Majolifan is a splendid one to behold

Petra Kvitova might be a new favourite for this championship, no doubt :-)
Majolifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #568
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majolifan View Post
Petra Kvitova might be a new favourite for this championship, no doubt :-)
much better when big boobs are in the one package with slim waist

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #569
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

sandra soler-sola by far

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #570
country flag Thirty All

Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all

Simona Halep.
Thirty All is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote