why doesn't Azarenka take this as an opportunity to stop/minimize her grunting? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:02 AM   #1
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of
why doesn't Azarenka take this as an opportunity to stop/minimize her grunting?

now that Azarenka is outside of the top 20 for the first time since 2008, why doesn't she take this as an opportunity to FINALLY address the number 1 criticism lobbed against her which is her loud, obnoxious, mutated owl grunt? i thought the number 1 barrier for her and Sharapova were that they were so used to grunting for many years and since they were already established top 10 players, they felt like they would be jeopardizing their rankings, even if just momentarily, by making such a drastic change in their "game".

does Azarenka really think she couldn't be even top 30 if she stopped grunting? what would that say?

just starting to minimize it would make her a bit more tolerable for tennis fans and audiences (although of course there are many, many other problems that would need addressing before she could ever be truly accepted, if ever).
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:04 AM   #2
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of
Re: why doesn't Azarenka take this as an opportunity to stop/minimize her grunting?

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Bencic Jankovic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:06 AM   #3
country flag cozy411

cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of
Re: why doesn't Azarenka take this as an opportunity to stop/minimize her grunting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gametennis10 View Post
now that Azarenka is outside of the top 20 for the first time since 2008, why doesn't she take this as an opportunity to FINALLY address the number 1 criticism lobbed against her which is her loud, obnoxious, mutated owl grunt? i thought the number 1 barrier for her and Sharapova were that they were so used to grunting for many years and since they were already established top 10 players, they felt like they would be jeopardizing their rankings, even if just momentarily, by making such a drastic change in their "game".

does Azarenka really think she couldn't be even top 30 if she stopped grunting? what would that say?

just starting to minimize it would make her a bit more tolerable for tennis fans and audiences (although of course there are many, many other problems that would need addressing before she could ever be truly accepted, if ever).
Because she doesn't give a f**k what people think about her and she doesn't care about being accepted by the masses.
cozy411 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:08 AM   #4
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

#pressed.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #5
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
#pressed.
you think?

Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #6
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

if she doesn't care what other people think then why did she cry after beating Li in the AO 13 Final? those weren't tears of joy. besides that isn't something to admire because her grunting is a legitimate and reasonable problem for both audiences and her fellow players. it BOTHERS them. she is a remarkably ignorant, stubborn, selfish, and just BAD person if she doesn't eventually address it in her career. the sooner the better, and NOW is a great time to start.

as for me being "pressed": about what? her career is in a tailspin. the only question is how low can she go? what i'm arguing in this thread would be beneficial for her as well as everyone else. it's win-win.
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #7
country flag jflow2012

jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all jflow2012 is a name known to all

"Better starts now"
jflow2012 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #8
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

Are you for real?

She has 0 point to defend. She will be top5 at the end of the next year, no doubt about that. Haters gonna hate.

Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:37 AM   #9
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflow2012 View Post
"Better starts now"
Peeing.
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #10
country flag cozy411

cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of cozy411 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01gametennis10 View Post
if she doesn't care what other people think then why did she cry after beating Li in the AO 13 Final? those weren't tears of joy. besides that isn't something to admire because her grunting is a legitimate and reasonable problem for both audiences and her fellow players. it BOTHERS them. she is a remarkably ignorant, stubborn, selfish, and just BAD person if she doesn't eventually address it in her career. the sooner the better, and NOW is a great time to start.

as for me being "pressed": about what? her career is in a tailspin. the only question is how low can she go? what i'm arguing in this thread would be beneficial for her as well as everyone else. it's win-win.
You act like Vika is the only one who grunts. Why didn't you include Maria? She's been grunting much louder and for a lot longer than Azarenka. She even changes her grunts during matches and often does it after she's hit the ball .

What about Vesnina? AYAH AYAH AYAH AYAH

Venus, Serena, Errani and several others do their fair share of grunting.

The reason why you singled out Azarenka is because you can't stand her and so other posters are calling you as # pressed.
cozy411 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #11
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflow2012 View Post
"Better starts now"
"With all my past achievements"

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 02:07 AM   #12
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't posters take this opportunity to review the forum rules on opening threads bashing players?
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread