Huge Drama: Europ. U18 Ch'ships R1: Terziyska def. [2]Schmiedlova 7-5, 3-6, 6-4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:19 PM   #1
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute
Huge Drama: Europ. U18 Ch'ships R1: Terziyska def. [2]Schmiedlova 7-5, 3-6, 6-4

Huge drama here. I finally found a player that I can hate and she is still a junior. Terziyska was so disrespectful and cheating today. OMFG.
I went with my friend to Schaan, where some of the matches were played today because of the rain in Klosters.

OMG Terziyska has such a terrible attitude. She may be really pretty, but damn, she behaves like a prick. Moaning and yelling all the time . Asks for replay after several points. Kristina seems to be really shy and agrees often, although some points are like super far out.
Julia kept arguing about every ball. One shot was like a metre out and she wouldnt stop yelling until Kristina agreed to replay the point.
Schmiedlova has terrible nerves. She led 5-0 in the second set and then at 5-1 hit four double faults in a row

Schmiedlova then broke for 4-3 in the third but immediately got broken back and then had to serve against the loss of the match at 4-5. Terziyska cheated twice in the last game and everyone in the stands kept calling her beast cause she is so loud and totally rude all the time . People then started cheering loudly on each of Kristina's points cause Julia is such a b*tch.

Ouch. Matxh point. Schmiedlova plays it on the line. Terziyska says it was out. Everybody saw it was in. Schmiedlova decides not to shake hands. Booings from the crowd for Terziyska while the Bulgarian coaches cheer on her. Schmiedlova starts crying and sits down. Referee says Terziyska won because she was closer to the ball and saw it. Huge drama!!! OMFG

Huuuge drama. Terziyska comes off court. Then Schmiedlova follows, in tears. From inside the locker, one can hear Sramkova screaming at Terziyska. Ostapenko goes in, seems to take Schmiedlova's side too. I mean everyone saw the ball was in. Terziyska then leaves the locker room showing her erect middle finger to everybody. Slovak coaches leave the hall in the meantime saying this was not European Championships worthy but "small village tennis". I dont get my photo with Schmiedlova in the end.

The future of women's tennis might not be the brightest, but it is exciting for sure. .

Well, Terziyska. But Ive talked to the Slovak head coach and he said he was going to file a complaint for sure.

At least I got a picture with Ostapenko

JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:32 PM   #2
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huge Drama: Europ. U18 Ch'ships R1: Terziyska def. [2]Schmiedlova 7-5, 3-6, 6-4

Like Terziyska is going anywhere to hate her.
Great picture, though, congrats.

Vesnina.Niculescu.Falconi.Voskoboeva.Paszek.Shvedo va.Voegele
TennisTipping.Singles(#16|06.08.2012) ITF Fukuoka, Roland Garros|RU ITF Cali
TennisTipping.Doubles(#82|09.04.2012) ITF Casablanca (w/diego36arg), ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer (w/Frederik), 2010 Osaka (w/CapriatiRules)
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Huge Drama: Europ. U18 Ch'ships R1: Terziyska def. [2]Schmiedlova 7-5, 3-6, 6-4

I am surprised that the Swiss are not in position to find reasonable umpires.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:36 PM   #4
country flag Pagliaccio

Pagliaccio has disabled reputation

Wow. I didn't know she was like that
Pagliaccio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:40 PM   #5
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

After Sesil left for Kazakhstan, Bulgaria just needed her new trashy girl
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:40 PM   #6
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

When the title read huge drama I expected to be underwhelmed but this is some serious stuff that happened there

Thanks for your report and Terziyska sounds like a horrible person, gamesmanship award of the year

Poor Schmiedlova but I hope that at least the complaint does something !
LillaM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:42 PM   #7
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Since we are dissing Terziyska may I add she was banged by 2 British and 1 Australian journeyman in Antalya at the players party ...

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:48 PM   #8
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
I am surprised that the Swiss are not in position to find reasonable umpires.
They would be but those are in Klosters. The tournament then got relocated to three tennis halls in different places and they decided to trust the girls in the first two round with umpiring themselves...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:55 PM   #9
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burn View Post
They would be but those are in Klosters. The tournament then got relocated to three tennis halls in different places and they decided to trust the girls in the first two round with umpiring themselves...
Is the European Championships or Circus Humbertus?
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 02:57 PM   #10
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Since we are dissing Terziyska may I add she was banged by 2 British and 1 Australian journeyman in Antalya at the players party ...
Sesil 2.0
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:01 PM   #11
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:02 PM   #12
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good on her.
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:03 PM   #13
country flag Pagliaccio

Pagliaccio has disabled reputation

Quote:
They have a tournament there almost every week. She won one of them. I wonder if it's the same one
Pagliaccio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:13 PM   #14
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

some of you guys needs to watch some of your local junior ITF events, this kind of behaviour is actually quite normal in junior ITF grade 3, 4, 5....where Teriziyska spent much of her time
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:18 PM   #15
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM View Post
some of you guys needs to watch some of your local junior ITF events, this kind of behaviour is actually quite normal in junior ITF grade 3, 4, 5....where Teriziyska spent much of her time
I never went there but I might just next year ... drama is always good
Closed Thread