Boogie... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 05:50 PM   #1
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Boogie...

It's now about a year since Boogie last played any tournaments, as far as I know. She did have an operation on her elbow, as I remember, but we were led to believe that she didn't want that to mean the end of her career and she hoped to return some time this year. Does anyone have any more recent news on her?
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 06:24 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
No I'm afraid I don't, except that she is co-commentating at Dutch tv sometimes...
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 10:53 AM   #3
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Earlier this year she said that she still wanted to make a comeback.. But it's taking forever

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 11:45 AM   #4
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
she said in an interview this summer that she wants to try a comeback next year. but in hasselt I spoke to another dutch player and she said she is happy with her job commentating on tv and she doubts that boogie comes back ...
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 11:19 PM   #5
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone for the info. Good to know she's still around then, I mean if she's working as a commentator that must mean she's still going to tournaments... and maybe there's still hope she'll play again after all.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 04:55 PM   #6
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
is she planning a comeback this year?
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM   #7
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
I don't think so

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote