Do you think should I blame Maria Sharapova? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:40 PM   #1
country flag Doraemon

Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts
Do you think should I blame Maria Sharapova?

I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
Doraemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:43 PM   #2
country flag Sugiyama=#1

Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough
Is this a joke?
Sugiyama=#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:44 PM   #3
country flag tondinh

tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts
What the FUCK are you trying to say?
tondinh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM   #4
country flag Martian Willow
Team WTAworld

Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute
tondinh, what do you say?
Martian Willow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:47 PM   #5
country flag tondinh

tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts tondinh is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge?
Me no understand what fuck say by you.
tondinh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:47 PM   #6
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
He's doing what the poster PierceCheng used to do here and at Kournikova.com. And that was ask questions as to whether he should blame a player for beating one of his favorite players.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM   #7
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
Is there any better way to support Venus?
In your case, yes - but I'd probably get my post deleted if I told you what I was thinking.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM   #8
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Lots of people dont get it
Maybe they forgot about PierceCheng
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:08 PM   #9
country flag Jaime Bahena

Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice
Quote:
I think Venus Williams did not play her best in her game against Maria Sharapova. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in her game but not just always praise her loses.

Is there any better way to support Venus? Because I acknowledged is that for her own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Maria Sharapova really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame her? I whether or not plays the tennis to Maria Sharapova the form to make the challenge? Because I think she since can defeat Venus Williams, then should in next round (in fourth round of Australian 2004, her competitor is Lisa Raymond; in quarter final of U.S. open 2004, her competitor is Linday Davenport) or after display well. But she unexpectedly achieves, really is satirizes very much!!

You think?
Don't kill the messenger, OK? Let's kill the message.
Jaime Bahena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:12 PM   #10
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Erm, I see English words, but I don't get a meaning from them ...
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:44 PM   #11
country flag fried_beans

fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice fried_beans is just really nice
Its you again!! The PIerce Fan hahahaha from gotennis

*Schett Seles Schnyder Rubin Suarez Pierce*
fried_beans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:17 PM   #12
country flag Jaime Bahena

Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice Jaime Bahena is just really nice
Quote:

You think?
It's Maria's fault that Serena lost at 2004 Wimbledon. Sharapova has some nerve: to beat a Williams sister. On top of that, she also beats Venus at Zurich, 2004. When will the spankings end? Stop it, Maria; leave those Williams sisters alone!!!!!!!
Jaime Bahena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:29 PM   #13
country flag igost

igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold igost is a splendid one to behold
Definitely. She is the one to blame.

Maria is evil. That's why I love her.
igost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:32 PM   #14
Erdinger
Registered 1

Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all Erdinger is a name known to all
Quote:

You think?
Ah, the memories...

Thanks Saint Seiya! PierceCheng was one of the funniest posters here. He didn't spam the board, just every now and then such a post. I never understood why they banned him. It was dead funny.

Go PierceCheng!
Erdinger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:38 PM   #15
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You think?
Ah, the memories...

You forgot all those emoticons he used. I think it went something along the lines of: :retard:
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote