Special Events - Weekly Program - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM   #1
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Special Events - Weekly Program

MONDAY October 25th
10.00 AM "Grand-Duc Henri/Grande Duchesse Maria Teresa Foundation Day". With 4 WTA players and Georges Christen
5.00 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the SPA stand
Evening Seat VIP Club 15th anniversary birthday party. With the german singer and actor Uwe Ochsenknechtand band in concert.
Invited guests only.

TUESDAY October 26th
4.00 PM "ERDGAS-CLINIC" with Kim Clijsters.
"Meet and greet" at "ERDGAS" with Kim Clijsters.
Autograph session with Kim Clijsters.
7.00 PM Seat VIP Club "President's day" at the BGL stand with one WTA player.
Invited guests only.

WEDNESDAY October 27th
2.00 PM - 6.00 PM AMIPERAS Day
5.30 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Triumph/Sloggi" stand.
20.00 PM Seat VIP Club "PLAYERS NIGHT" (Invited guests only)

THURSDAY October 28th
4.00 PM Court n° 1 "SEAT TENNIS Clinic" with 2 WTA players (ball kids only).
5.30 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Grand Hotel Alfa Mercure" stand.
6.30 PM Seat VIP Club "Meet and Great" with Yvonne Catterfeld at the stand of "Banque générale du Luxembourg". (Invited guests only).
7.30 PM Seat VIP Club Meet and Great" with one WTA player at the stand of "Banque générale du Luxembourg". (Invited guests only).
08.00 PM Seat Village Yvonne Catterfeld in Concert.
Followed by Seat Village Autograph session with Yvonne Catterfeld.

FRIDAY October 29th (My birthday )
5.30 PM Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Fujitsu/Siemens" stand.

SATERDAY October 30th
After
1/2 finals Seat Village Autograph session with one WTA player at the "Seat" stand.

SUNDAY October 31st
02.00 PM Seat Village LIVE MUSIC

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:19 AM   #2
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like they have got it organised very well I wonder whether having a press pass means you are an invited guest

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:19 AM   #3
Team WTAworld

BTW Yvonne Catterfeld is apparently a very big and famous Luxembourgish singer

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 08:39 AM   #4
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
anyone going on Thuesday?

(I sooo want to go!! but that stupid school )

Thanks for everything Kim!!!

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

(¸.•*´(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•.¸)

Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 08:43 AM   #5
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan>
anyone going on Thuesday?

(I sooo want to go!! but that stupid school )
Thuesday?

Could be that you mean Tuesday.. Then yes, I am going
Could be that you mean Thursaday.. Then no, I am not

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #6

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Thuesday?

Could be that you mean Tuesday.. Then yes, I am going
Could be that you mean Thursaday.. Then no, I am not
ok ,I did mean Tuesday

(btw, seeing you're going, are you gong to the Kim-thing?)

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 10:30 AM   #7
Team WTAworld

Quote:
ok ,I did mean Tuesday

(btw, seeing you're going, are you gong to the Kim-thing?)
Well, I am not really a big Kim fan, so I might be skipping it, but it does depend on the matches on at that moment. It's a pity she canceled the press conference..

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 01:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Well, I am not really a big Kim fan, so I might be skipping it, but it does depend on the matches on at that moment. It's a pity she canceled the press conference..
I see, well if you accidentally can get some news or anything about Kim, would you please let me know? I'm kind of dying atm because of the lack of (official) info we get

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 01:35 PM   #9
Team WTAworld

Quote:
I see, well if you accidentally can get some news or anything about Kim, would you please let me know? I'm kind of dying atm because of the lack of (official) info we get
Yes, sure But I don't think she will be willing to speak about the break-up
Did you hear she almost killed her dog in Hasselt?

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 02:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Yes, sure But I don't think she will be willing to speak about the break-up
I know, didn't really expected that too, but just something about the injury etc. would be great! and pics of course (Tip ) but well, don't feel obliged to do something, if you accentely hear or see something...
Quote:
Did you hear she almost killed her dog in Hasselt?
what???? I've been in Hasselt, and heard a lot of crazy story's but killing Beauty , the poor thing (in the new Kim-comic, he's kidnapped btw)

what happened exactly?

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 02:17 PM   #11
Team WTAworld

Quote:
I know, didn't really expected that too, but just something about the injury etc. would be great! and pics of course (Tip ) but well, don't feel obliged to do something, if you accentely hear or see something...

what???? I've been in Hasselt, and heard a lot of crazy story's but killing Beauty , the poor thing (in the new Kim-comic, he's kidnapped btw)

what happened exactly?
Kim left the dog in the car too long and it was extremely dehydrated.. When they planned on leaving the Ethias Arena, everyone started panicking. Kim went back in the Arena and she was crying.. And they called the vet. But the dog survived And Elke told me it was doing better a few hours later. But it was of Kim!

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #12

Quote:
Kim left the dog in the car too long and it was extremely dehydrated.. When they planned on leaving the Ethias Arena, everyone started panicking. Kim went back in the Arena and she was crying.. And they called the vet. But the dog survived And Elke told me it was doing better a few hours later. But it was of Kim!
OMG, Kim!
even I would not let a dog alone in a car!
thank God Beauty survived! that would have been a real drama!

thanks for telling !

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #13
Team WTAworld

You're welcome
Not a flattering sight.. Kim crying.

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #14

Quote:
You're welcome
Not a flattering sight.. Kim crying.
ouch, probably not! you actually saw her running away then?
the only time I saw Kim crying was when she had to withdraw in Hasselt and well, don't really want to see that again

(`*•.¸(`*•.¸ ¸.•*´¸.•*´)

*•.¸«´`•.*KiM*.•´`»´`•.*

Old Oct 24th, 2004, 04:09 PM   #15
Team WTAworld

Quote:
ouch, probably not! you actually saw her running away then?
the only time I saw Kim crying was when she had to withdraw in Hasselt and well, don't really want to see that again
She wasn't really running.. Just walking fast back to the Arena..