LMAO! Aussie media bashing Jelena. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:34 AM   #1
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of
LMAO! Aussie media bashing Jelena.

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.a...E10389,00.html

EDIT: Crap, it wouldn't copy/paste right. Gotta click on the link fellas.
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 03:35 AM   #2
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
huh
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:02 AM   #3
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
guess who's gonna come begging and pleading for a wildcard into the 2005 Aussy Open...
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:04 AM   #4
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogus
guess who's gonna come begging and pleading for a wildcard into the 2005 Aussy Open...
Actually, she already exclaimed she's skipping the next Aussie Open so
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:15 AM   #5
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Jeco it's quite easy for you. Just do the opposite of what those clowns in the media are suggesting and you'll be back at the top in no time. I wish they'd just drop the hate campaigns and let her be.
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:19 AM   #6
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
umm how exactly r they bashing jelena? theyre actually bashing damir and saying how much better off she would be without him
damir belongs in a mental institution, not on the tennis circuit
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:19 AM   #7
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
The Australian Media is so harsh on Dokic.

Its very begruding at times.

or thats how it looks
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:21 AM   #8
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
end off the day its jelenas life!! she will do what makes her happy!

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:23 AM   #9
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
she deserves it she got so much support from tennis australia and then left
i realise she was under the influence of damir but she hasnt been lately and i thought maybe she had come to her senses
but if shes gona go back to him she must be as crazy as him
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:25 AM   #10
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
The Australian Media always bagging her is not going to get her to come back to Australia any time soon
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:25 AM   #11
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
this journalist is a well known sensationalist from queensland. i don't really see how one column that doesn't even focus on jelena really equates with "Aussie media bashing Jelena"
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:26 AM   #12
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
most australians couldn't give a shit besides maybe having a bit of a laugh.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 05:31 AM   #13
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Molik
she deserves it she got so much support from tennis australia and then left
i realise she was under the influence of damir but she hasnt been lately and i thought maybe she had come to her senses
but if shes gona go back to him she must be as crazy as him
Yes we realise she's 21 and legally, she's already a full-adult. But that's still a fairly young age. Plus the Dokic's have been a pretty close-knit family and despite all the things that Jelena had to put up with, Damir's still her father and he would know better than anyone else what Jelena's game is like. He would be in a better position than most people in this world to chip away all the splinters in Jelena's game and fine tune her back to the top of the Tour.

I also don't like or want Jelena to be back with Damir so soon - seeing as he's said some horrible stuff about her and had estranged her from her brother. But she's alone in this world and there's pretty much no-one else she can turn to for help beside her own family. The only thing I'm hoping for is that Damir and Jelena can sort out their differences. Damir's got to realise that Jelena isn't getting any younger and can't be bossed around anymore. He'll have to be a lot more liberal and understanding if he really cares for Jelena.
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:12 AM   #14
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sistersfan
The Australian Media always bagging her is not going to get her to come back to Australia any time soon
May I make the point: maybe we don't want her back after everything that family has said/done...

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:15 AM   #15
country flag Philbo

Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute
I pity Jelena. But I hate Damir.

Jelena is just a lost soul. She really should have eaten crow and asked Martina Nav to help her - that way her dad would have killed himself and she'd be much better off.

Jelena is just clueless as to what to do next and this I guess is what she see's as her only option.

Sorry Jelena but I wont have any sympathy when it all turns to shit again.

Given how controlling Damir is, I think he will become even more authorative and domineering becase he will fear Jelena running away again - so he'll hold on too tightly and create exactly that which he doesnt want - Jelena to run off again.
Of even more significance, there's this little gap in Graf's resume the size of the hole in the ozone layer: It's called Monica Seles. Was Graf the best female player of all time? She wasn't even the best in the heart of her career.
- Frank Deford, Sports Illustrated 27/8/01
Philbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote