Kim and Justine......no TIER 1 titles??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:15 AM   #1
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Kim and Justine......no TIER 1 titles???

Well, just to mention.......

Kim and Justine....

They have never won any TIER 1 tournaments!

I just kind of getting bored hearing news about ANNA K. with no titles.....

Kim and Justine are both in TOP 10 but they have never won any tier 1 tournements....

Especially Justine......all her singles titles are not even TIER 2's !!!

OH......Anna....you'd better play TIER 3 events then!!
THE NET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:20 AM   #2
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
i'd pay a tier 1 title to get to a slam final
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:21 AM   #3
country flag turt
Team WTAworld

turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of
Maybe they never won Tier 1 titles but last year, they both did a Grand Slam Final, and Kim did a Tier I final while Justine retired due tu injury in a Tier I SF...
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:30 AM   #4
country flag THE NET

THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light THE NET is a glorious beacon of light
There is a huge gap between.....the RUNNER UP and the Champion of the Grand slam events!!

Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario said....nobody remembers who is the runner up! They (the audiences) only know the Champion. She said this because she always be the RUNNER UP!

I'm not attacking Kim and Justine.....but I just want to mention!!

SORRY GUYSSS....it's the fact!!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:33 AM   #5
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
well there are 9 tier 1 winners every year
but only 4 slam losing finalists
only 8 people get to play in a slam final every year!!!
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:38 AM   #6
country flag THE NET

....Easy

That sounds reasonable for being have never won any tier 1 tournaments for Kim and Justine!!

very reasonable!!!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:40 AM   #7
country flag turt
Team WTAworld

turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of turt has much to be proud of
Actually, I don't understand what your point is...

do you want all the Kim & Juju fans against you?

What do you want to say? That Kournikova is better than the Belgian girls? So what?
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:41 AM   #8
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of
Nicely put!
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:49 AM   #9
thefreedesigner
Team WTAworld

thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light thefreedesigner is a glorious beacon of light
Of course, The Net, you are correct... but I'm not exactly sure what the point you're making is?

If the point is that Daniela did a very special thing last night, then you're absolutely right!

But some of the things that Kim and Justine have done are special too! If you're saying that either or both Kim and Justine are over-hyped because they've gotten to a GS final but not won a Tier I event, then maybe you could try turning that particular statment around... and see what happens!
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:49 AM   #10
country flag THE NET

I just want to praise them with their RANKING!!!

Don't be serious!!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:51 AM   #11
country flag turt
Team WTAworld

Hum you should have put some smilies
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 09:57 AM   #12
aura of daniela

aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice
The net, it's obvious you dont rate Justine and Kim to highly, as you think they will fall out of the top players before any other for Daniela to get in.
Check the other thread hey.

hehehe
Simon V
aura of daniela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 10:04 AM   #13
country flag THE NET

aura of daniela

Do you want me to say.....VENUS or SERENA WILLIAMS???

Martina Hingis?

OH ...no way

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 10:12 AM   #14
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by THE NET
There is a huge gap between.....the RUNNER UP and the Champion of the Grand slam events!!

Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario said....nobody remembers who is the runner up! They (the audiences) only know the Champion. She said this because she always be the RUNNER UP!

I'm not attacking Kim and Justine.....but I just want to mention!!

SORRY GUYSSS....it's the fact!!

Excuse me but nobody will forget this super third set in RG final!!

12-10 for Capriati!!

Don't forget that Kim is only 18 years old!! Like Daniela and that she'll win Grand Slams and Tier I events!! Don't worry about it!!

Perhaps not this year, because she's injured but she will, she's a great champion!!

Perhaps, Kim will be out of the Top-10 but it'll be because she won't play a lot of tournaments and because she won't defend her points due to her injury!!!

Kournikova is a great player but not a great champion I think!!!!

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 10:21 AM   #15
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Kim reached at least the quarters of the last 4 grand slams if that`s isn`t a great achievement for a 18 year old then you don`t have a clue!
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote