Poll: Which Luxembourgish player will have the most successful career? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which Luxembourgish player will have the most successful career?

Anne Kremer 5 33.33%
Claudine Schaul 8 53.33%
Mandy Minella 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 21st, 2004, 04:24 PM   #1
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Poll: Which Luxembourgish player will have the most successful career?

Hello to all! Please vote now!
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2004, 04:33 PM   #2
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for Claudine

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2004, 04:37 PM   #3
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
I voted for Anne Kremer!
Old Oct 21st, 2004, 09:06 PM   #4
country flag pousita_fan

pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that it's really good that a little country like Luxembourg has such a good players. Congratulations! Different generations but good tennis anyway.
pousita_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 08:15 AM   #5
country flag Drimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pousita_fan
I think that it's really good that a little country like Luxembourg has such a good players. Congratulations! Different generations but good tennis anyway.

Yes we have good players on the WTA tour, but also on the men's side with Gilles Muller (ATP 71) who was Junior champion in 2001 and who beats this year Agassi, Nalbandian and Schalken!

Anne Kremer had a fantastic career yet with career high 18 in 2002. During that year she won three times over Top Ten player Jelena Dokic, won over Amelie Mauresmo and Sandrine Testud. It was a pity that she was injured last year and had to start again from Ranking NR. It was hard to start a comeback but she did it well and is much stronger than actual 98 in World Ranking. Finally she just played seven months this year!

But Claudine and Mandy have both the potential to do similar!
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:07 AM   #6
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drimal04
Yes we have good players on the WTA tour, but also on the men's side with Gilles Muller (ATP 71) who was Junior champion in 2001 and who beats this year Agassi, Nalbandian and Schalken!

Anne Kremer had a fantastic career yet with career high 18 in 2002. During that year she won three times over Top Ten player Jelena Dokic, won over Amelie Mauresmo and Sandrine Testud. It was a pity that she was injured last year and had to start again from Ranking NR. It was hard to start a comeback but she did it well and is much stronger than actual 98 in World Ranking. Finally she just played seven months this year!

But Claudine and Mandy have both the potential to do similar!
I don't think Mandy will ever really make it, to be honest.. As for Anne She played so well in Rosmalen and I expected her to be back in the top 75 in no time, but then she fell back again And the last month she has lost some matches with pretty lousy scores as well, but it will be great to see her back in action

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote